No announcement yet.

League of Angels’ Spooktacular Halloween 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want swap new angel, it dissapear immediately after event.huhu...
    Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

TY LO@...nice..

Comment

LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i cant believe you closed the shop immediately!!! WTH I save all my pumpkins to be able to get max reward and you shut it down. What ****. You get worse and worse

Comment

Originally posted by Dulze View Post
            i cant believe you closed the shop immediately!!! WTH I save all my pumpkins to be able to get max reward and you shut it down. What ****. You get worse and worse
            did you not pay attention to the dates on the shop that says it ends at 23:59 on 10/31?

Comment

Same I thought I can spend my pumpkins after event ended, as usual like with other events... thanks R2 everything to make players unhappy.

Comment

only events that have ranking prizes last 2 days after the actual event is over . things like event bonus(for hoc) prismatic wheel and now happy haloween dissapear on the date listed since there arent ranking prizes to claim thus no use for them to stay . u should think a bit on those breaks u take from complaining

Comment

when we get the prize from halloween picture event ?

Comment

I got screwed as well on the shop closing. I saved all my pumpkins so I could spend them today and they took away the shop at midnight. I can understand the event ending, but why not keep the shop open for 2 days for people who might have been gone for Halloween or unable to log in before midnight? Just inconsiderate of players as usual. It would have hurt nothing and taken no effort to leave the shop open for another day or two... it would have even been thoughtful and considerate of the players.

Comment

Working...
                    X