[Guide] The Witch’s Tarot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] The Witch’s Tarot

A long time ago Pumpkin Head defeated an evil witch whose Tarot Cards were wreaking havoc upon unfortunate souls. Those who would dare touch the cards became so addicted to the magic within that they would play until they died of exhaustion. Now these cards have appeared throughout the land once again, do you dare flip the cards and to reap the rewards while resisting the magic within?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tarot Cards - 650.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	1758732

Gameplay: Memory Card Style (Unlocks at Lvl. 33)

1. An even number of cards will appear upside down before you. I.e. 8 cards appear meaning there are 4 pairs of matches. Players will be able to purchase challenge time and card flipping attempts at the beginning of gameplay (players automatically receive a certain amount of attempts by the system).

2. When players flip the cards, 1 flip attempt will be used for each card flipped. If the two random cards a player flips over match each other the player will receive points; otherwise, the cards will flip back over automatically. Cards do not change position within a match.

3. If all the cards are matched within the given time, the player will be able to advance to the next level and will receive prizes for the level completed. When the challenge time ends and the cards have not all been matched then it will be game over.

4. When all free flip attempts have been used up, the player will be allowed to purchase more to continue or abandon gameplay. Players have 3 free challenge attempts per day with no repeat challenges for the same level. Purchasing challenge attempts consumes Diamonds.

5. When a player enters a new level s/he will keep any remaining flip attempts from the previous level but time will reset. Difficulty increases as level increases.

6. Flip attempts reset every day, but points purchased or added using Tarot Flip Cards will not reset.

Point Shop
    You can swap the points obtained from flipping cards and passing levels for items in the Point Shop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tarot Shop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1758733
    The current level cap is 10, although we will continue to develop and provide greater challenges in time.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Kind of dumb that the lvl 6 gem chest costs 6000, so to synth a lvl 7 gem would cost 18000, plus abt 5k gold, yet the lvl 7 gem chest = 20000 points?? Is 5k gold worth 2000 points?
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

is not about 2000 gold but about synthesis scrolls

Comment

to synth 1 lvl 7 we need 100 scrolls = 800 points if i'm not mistaken

Comment

yeah, if it would work properly, maybe it would be a nice event. Can't you people do something right?

Comment

Originally posted by a.shade View Post
              yeah, if it would work properly, maybe it would be a nice event. Can't you people do something right?
              seems to work fine for me on S178. perhaps you could elaborate?

Comment

Any chance for an actual Back button to be added? My 15-inch screen doesn't want to show me the X button. I have to refresh to go out of the Tarots....
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Nice event, allows me to use my memory match skills; I'm a little disappointed in the cost of the magic socketing rods, however not too disappointed in the whole matching game. Going to save my points up for a few cherubs and maybe a few other items in there.

Wondering what to do with those pumpkins I'm collecting from the tarot.

Comment

the Tarot cards are another tedious update, LOA is becoming a full time job not a game

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherpice View Post
                      the Tarot cards are another tedious update, LOA is becoming a full time job not a game
                      It has been feeling like a full time job to do what you can for about 2 months now
                      League of Angels
                      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                      10.6 Million+ BR
                      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

is it permanent event or temporary like others events?

Comment

me liky! nice mini game

Comment

Yeah very nice... but it is HUGE and i mean the entire tarot scren takes up my screen, cant see the little X button to close it, barely able to see abort on there.
                            Could of been a little smaller.

Comment

not entirely sure its WAI shouldnt the points add up through the attempts as well? its just overwriting the score at this point.... not adding the points through the attempts.....

*Would be nice if someone could say if this was or wasnt the case.... would be very helpful.
                              Last edited by R268162977; 10-23-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X