Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visit Angel Exclusive, Take Home an Angel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still Styx is not such a good angel , thats why it was a good choice till now that the first angel in Exclusive to be "free", i wont spend 500 dias on that angel, still will come more Exclusive events that maybe the 1st ( lowest recharge) will be more important and no more free will be 500 dias all the time ,i know they have ppl working to build this game but..i dont know... i am a light casher.. i am happy with the new updates, i know that some things need to pay, thats why the best prizes are for top 3 events ( hard cashers)..anyway i like this game, if will become too muc expensive i will play the game but only vip spending..i play the game for pleasure, its not RL to fight for higher ranks, just have fun , escape from RL chaos.
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
      I'm not making excuses for them. I'm sure they are greedy, but the only reason LoA exists is so that they can make money. If they don't make money from cashers there will be no game.

I disagree with you though that everything is casher only now. Did you read my posts? There is more to help the free player now than before; angel event (before this one), mount event, master of poker for HoC, new angels and heros in shop, heroic gear for everyone in tycoon, free costumes, wings, and mounts in multiple events. In the spring none of that was here.

It only takes about 3 months for HoC if you save all cards and only use the 10 free ones each day. I know because I just got hecate without using any diamonds because I saved up 1200 cards to get 60k points and top rank in HoC.

Take a good look at LoA and see all that you can do each day without diamonds. You are NOT supposed to be able to compete with cashers. If you could compete with cashers, the cashers would stop and the game will end because they make no money. A casher is supposed to beat you and you should not be upset when they do. You are competing against other free players and you have just as much as they do.
      You obviously have not played any other free to play mmo out there. Go play League of legends and tell me that is p2w. Go play path of exile and tell me that's pay 2 win? Saying that this game needs to be p2w and there needs to be cashers and a huge gap between cashers and non cashers is just ignorant and nonsense. Games can do perfectly fine with out a heavy p2w aspect. You are giving them excuses to make the gap huge and you please READ my post. I said watch and wait while they make everything else p2w and not free. It's stupid that we need to miss out on months of events just to get something good from a particular event. It's stupid that there stuff solely for cashers. Games are not meant to have a huge gap between cashers and non cashers. If that was the case then they should have made two seperate games instead one for cashers and one for not. Sorry but you're whole post does not make sense since you have not even played any other free to play mmo out there. Cashers DO NOT need to be winning all the time and have things only for them to sustain this game. Yes, they pay for the servers but events should not only be for them.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
        If you have money you are king over free players only. Unless you are the one that spends thousands of dollars you will still not be king because there is always a bigger casher.

If you don't have money you can be king of free players (and light cashers). There is a free player on my server who is in top 5 in COM, even after merging with two other servers he is still top 5. He doesn't have VIP and only diamonds are the couple from free video recharge. He saves and is very smart in his build so free player can be very strong. He will never be #1, but that is okay, top 5 or top 10 is good enough.
        See this is the mentaliy that makes the game be stupid. You cashers think that it's perfectly fine and give excuses to have the game be cash only. What's the point in playing these type of games if you should not be competing with anyone? These games are meant for competition and creating a huge gap between cashers and non cashers make the game point obsolete. Again look at League of Legends and Path of exile just to name two of them. They do not need to have events only for cashers in order to sustain themselves. You obviously never played anything besides LOA.

Comment

Originally posted by Pestritu View Post
          still Styx is not such a good angel , thats why it was a good choice till now that the first angel in Exclusive to be "free", i wont spend 500 dias on that angel, still will come more Exclusive events that maybe the 1st ( lowest recharge) will be more important and no more free will be 500 dias all the time ,i know they have ppl working to build this game but..i dont know... i am a light casher.. i am happy with the new updates, i know that some things need to pay, thats why the best prizes are for top 3 events ( hard cashers)..anyway i like this game, if will become too muc expensive i will play the game but only vip spending..i play the game for pleasure, its not RL to fight for higher ranks, just have fun , escape from RL chaos.
          What's fun in playing this game if you can't do **** or even compete with anyone if all events are only cashers. It's stupid that there only prizes for huge cashers. You do not need to have that in order for these games to stay up. Plenty of mmos out there that show that they do not need to seperate the gap that huge to be alive. The only ones that are for this are rich people that want to keep the poor down . That's why Analily is defending R2 so bad because she is a huge casher. So she can buy everything and does not know it is not to partake in an event. Ofcourse if you have money you have no worries.

Comment

The info is from a moderator from arcade servers( got it from their forum) the reason that we dont have the recharge any amount :

hokuto

hokuto
            Title:Junior Moderator

hokutoPosted on 2014-10-23 19:22:20

Dear players,

This adjustment was made in order to make it fair to all players. As you may be aware, R2Game players are able to get 1 diamond considered as recharge from watching a video only; other players from Facebook are allowed to recharge $3 only; while GTA players can only recharge a minimum of $5.

As such while the other platform can currently retain their own benefits, such event should be handled on the same level; it wouldn't be fair for GTA players to have to pay $5 while another gets it for free, or another one for $3 only.

As such, if you are a GTA player, recharge any amount, 499 diamonds, or $5 are actually all the same.

As for the 10 Team Arena victories, while I don't have problems with that (I win 10 TA 99% of the time), I can fully understand why some players may find it difficult. I'm going to check with the developer if it's the actual requirement or a wording error, that should have been read as "Participate in 10 TA".

I'll get back to all of you as soon as I have official confirmation of which one it is.
            SolomonKane
            Hunter 92lvl
            S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

we have spy's from arcade , at this point , we thank you R2 for your offers from your partners, you did your best to help us players ....guys this chaos came only from Arcade...R2 dosent have anything to do with this thing
              SolomonKane
              Hunter 92lvl
              S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                What's fun in playing this game if you can't do **** or even compete with anyone if all events are only cashers. It's stupid that there only prizes for huge cashers. You do not need to have that in order for these games to stay up. Plenty of mmos out there that show that they do not need to seperate the gap that huge to be alive. The only ones that are for this are rich people that want to keep the poor down . That's why Analily is defending R2 so bad because she is a huge casher. So she can buy everything and does not know it is not to partake in an event. Ofcourse if you have money you have no worries.
                I wish I was a huge casher. I am a light casher and am beaten by big cashers (and some free and light cashers) every day. The biggest amount I have spent was when I did the 4k diamond refresh in the "Precious" event during this past tycoon. That gave me a 4k diamond reward for a total of 8k diamonds which I used to be in the top 100 of tycoon. But I only had a chance because I saved HoC cards for three months to get 60k points in master of poker which gave me 6k card points to spend on resources the first couple of days of tycoon. A 4k refresh is too much for many people and it almost was for me too, but that hardly makes me a "huge casher"

So yes I did pay, but the important part was I saved first and had a plan to get 60k in HoC, which got me Hecate and also helped to get top 100 in tycoon. There are other players on my server that are free or light casher and they don't save, use up all resources every event and are never in the top. Many times I don't even rank in top 20 because I am saving for next event, or 2 or 3 events later.

I don't have time for more than 1 game and right now LoA is it. If you don't like this game so much why are you still playing it, it is now 10 months old. Sure there are other games out there that are better for free players, but I happen to prefer this one right now. If LoA becomes more expensive and needs cash for every event to get any prize at all I'll change my mind, but for now I am able to get more free rewards than when I started.

Comment

screw you LOA you suck!

Comment

Its easy to say when free users get a new angel. When the casher get 4 or 5 lvl 90 Angels more we will get the angels that the cashers doesnt need anymore. So next is Heros. Yeahh free user can wait at minimum a year maybe more to get finally a red Healer. How long it will take until all free Heros get there evolution? Would say exactly the same time when all the casher Heros have get there evolution. in November the next event heros get there evolution. So maybe free users will then be able to evolve King of Bones, Blazing Phantom or Nereida. Mounts? Well lets not talk about it. New Equipment? Well all the casher get now yellow equip little by little so maybe when all casher have there yellow equip complete we will have the chance to gave all our Heros red event equipment. And now /sarcasm on "Oh wait there is something strange. Everytime free users get an upgrade, the upgrade for the cashers is 50-75% better then that of free users"/sarcasm out. Yeahh its really ridiculous how greedy R2 is. And dont tell me without casher the game isnt possible. There are many Free to play mmos who are free to play and have no pay to win and still exist without problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X