Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Open Angel's Chests to Discover Glorious Treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Angel's Chests to Discover Glorious Treasure

Angel's Chest
    Duration: November 2nd to November 4th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S223
    Description: Open Angel's Chest with Holy Keys for a chance to discover Claudia's Icon Shard, Polly's Icon Shard, Sunniva's Icon Shard and more!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel's Chest 11.2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	1759826

- Click on the Angel's Chest icon on the left of the game screen to open the event menu.
    - There are 3 types of Angel's Chests: Claudia, Polly and Sunniva's Chest. Each may contain the Icon of the same name and many rare items including Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, and Totem Badges.

Name:	Angel's Chest pic 11.2.png
Size:	459.9 KB
ID:	1759825
    - Opening chests will require some Holy Keys. They can be obtained from events such as Today's Gift, Fishing Soul, Explore Gem Enhancement, All-round Talent, Omnipotence, Total Recharge rewards or purchased for Diamonds.
    - For each chests opened, you will get some points. The Daily Top 20 players who have at least 100 points will get an extra Tarot Flip Card (5); the Daily Top 20 players who have at least 300 points will get an extra Runestone.
    - At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have at least 600 total points or 2000 points will get extra rewards as follows.

Name:	Angel's Chest Total Rewards 11.2.jpg
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	1759827

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Duration: December 2nd to December 4th (server time)

so on Dec 2 to 4 gona be the next Beach Treasure event ?
    Server [8] - Captive Amora
    IGN: Kiralyl
    Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

I dont really wanna complain, but.... im over 1200 points and only have 168 Sunnina Shards... I must be very unlucky or there is something wrong with this drop chance... please investigate the situation.

Comment

please please please kindly add an event to exchange magical keys to holy keys again for all those servers tat were merged during last server merge coz we missed the angel's chest event and missed the hot event too to exchange our magical keys....... please!!!! (infect we didnt have any event tat week). thank you.

Comment

18k pts on enchance ore in less of an hour

Name:	enchance ore 18k pts.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	806.0 KB
ID:	1700881 pls check this player joyminez g m thx s137

Comment

I got 25k ore saved so it isn't that hard if you save them for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
              I dont really wanna complain, but.... im over 1200 points and only have 168 Sunnina Shards... I must be very unlucky or there is something wrong with this drop chance... please investigate the situation.
              Same here. i am just over 1200 points and have collected 203 sunniva shards from this event. while it has been useful getting ~thousands~ of totem badges... angel shards is very weak drop for how much money is going into it

Comment

Originally posted by Kutasarri View Post
                Same here. i am just over 1200 points and have collected 203 sunniva shards from this event. while it has been useful getting ~thousands~ of totem badges... angel shards is very weak drop for how much money is going into it
                They should do something with this.... im on 2k points and 266 shards. With 2k i should have extras not even less than needed! Would please lower the crafting need to 250?

Comment

Working...
                X