Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join Resource Tycoon, the Wealth of the Land Awaits!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piallatore View Post
    hi . how make point for tycoon ?

i do almost all and have 8500 pt but people have ove r 18.000 point...

any ider for raise position ??
    we had beach event before it so getting 8k points in there & also U can see have rose ranks to get 10k there ..will help u lot for it hehe also try gemology 20k per day

Comment

Also this tycoon event isn't CS event. So will be more easier to get the prizes.....
      ||||

Comment

i agree with kokoo's20, it doesn't add up no matter how much you spend. something isn't right about the outrageous amount considering tycoon just started at reset

Comment

ye nvm sorry my bad

Comment

I dunno how much point is reasanable at first day... i have nearly 50k without any effort

Comment

i don't know how you did that i thought 23k was crazy but your claiming 50k on the first there is no place to buy that amount. even doing the spire it's impossible. i think it should be checked don't you mod's

Comment

I think you need to comprehend that there was just a pumpkin event + an angel chest event with a **** ton of ores given out. Also you can save from even before that. God the whining is out of control these days.

Comment

not to mention djinni's merchant will be out tomorrow
                  Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                  -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                  -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                  -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                  -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Also the winners from Beach and Angel event will have a huge adventage getting 10k without moving

Comment

Fortuna exchange would be a nice addition for players who already have her ^_^ please and thank you

Comment

When you give us comp during tycoon quit putting it in chests we get enough taken from us from all the Fubars during this event that you think you are giving us anything towards it lol not when in chests and you know it!

Comment

btw not bug we save our enchanted ore to spend during tycoon same as gem cards we use not one of them between tycoons you would be surprised what that adds up too so quit the whine and start saving. Everyday you get at least one do not open it until tycoon and then do not open all you have because you have to use it the day you open them and that could be horrible all those gems to get through some have 5000 or more so do a hundred at a time here and there not one one hundred cards with gems!

Comment

Working...
                          X