Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mount Exclusive: More Awesome Mounts Than Ever Before!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mount Exclusive: More Awesome Mounts Than Ever Before!

    Mount Exclusive
    Duration: Nov. 10th to Nov. 12th (Server Time)
    Servers: S1 to S224
    Description: Take your favorite Mount into battle with you! In this Mount Exclusive there are 3 amazingly powerful Mounts: King Alabaster, Mecha Tyrannosaurus and Moonlight Unicorn! Which Mount do you want to join your world? Choose one mount and complete the tasks to claim it!

    You can walk away with one mount per day from Mount Exclusive and use a Mount Bonus Card to swap for extra rewards. Be careful, don’t choose a mount that you already have.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Exclusive banner 11.10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	1760107

    Players can claim a specific mount after completing all the tasks to earn it.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Exclusive rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	1760108

    - If you get a mount from the Mount Exclusive event, you can use a Mount Bonus Card to get bonus rewards! Rewards are dependent on the mount you get.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Exclusive interface.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.9 KB
ID:	1760110

    Description:
    Meet certain achievements to gain Sapphires and swap Mount Bonus Cards for bonuses in: Mount Exclusive.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Bonus Card rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	1760109

    Note: The bonus card can only be used after you obtain a mount from the Mount Exclusive event.

    Click here for details about the new mounts!


    Angel's Quiz
    Duration: Nov. 10th to Nov. 12th (Server Time)
    Servers: S1 to S224
    Description:
    - Click on the Angel's Quiz icon on the left of the game window to open the event menu.
    - Each day, players can refresh the questions 10 times for free. After each refresh, three new questions will be available. Answer the questions correctly to win a large amount of Gold and Quiz Points.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel's Quiz banner 11.10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	1760111

    - Extra refresh attempts can be obtained by using Quiz Vouchers. Quiz Vouchers can be purchased for Diamonds or Vouchers, or obtained from the events Total Recharge Reward, Today's Gift, Fishing Soul, Explore Gem Enhancement, Omnipotence and All-round Talent.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel's Quiz interface.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	374.4 KB
ID:	1760112

    - You can earn extra Points for each correct answer by using more Quiz Vouchers.
    - If the refreshed result matches a specific Angel combo, answer all the 3 questions correctly, and extra prizes and points will be rewarded! The Angel combos can be found under the Rewards tab.

    Ranking Rewards:
    - Daily Top 20 players who have at least 500 points will get extra Refining Stones; the Daily Top 20 players who have at least 1000 points will get extra Seraph's Stones.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel's Quiz Daily Rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	1760113

    - At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have at least 3000 total points or 8000 points will get extra rewards as follows:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel's Quiz  Total Rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	1760114


    R2Games LoA Ops Team


    Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

  • #2
    What happened with the Gem Exchange event in Hot Events? It was supposed to be a 2 days event but today it's gone....
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

    “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

    Comment


    • #3
      nice first we must pay becouse GTA didnt had free dias and u said thats wasnt fair
      but they can recharge 300 dias and we cant

      Comment


      • #4
        Again only cash event keep up the good work... /sarcasm U have started a good way of improving by giving us some free angel, mount and clothing and now u are going to ruin all of ur work.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
          nice first we must pay becouse GTA didnt had free dias and u said thats wasnt fair
          but they can recharge 300 dias and we cant
          Last I checked the min for GTA was 500 dias for recharge too.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

          “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
            Again only cash event keep up the good work... /sarcasm U have started a good way of improving by giving us some free angel, mount and clothing and now u are going to ruin all of ur work.
            Wrong, they never ever intended to give us free angels and stuff, it just took time for the game Devs from Gtarcade to realize that while on their platform they don't have free dias offers, here we have and we are actually getting free stuff. Be happy with what you got, you might not have gotten even that.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

            “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

            Comment


            • #7
              There it is. The CASHER-ONLY event we all knew was coming. Nice way of ruining events...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by osobena View Post
                Wrong, they never ever intended to give us free angels and stuff, it just took time for the game Devs from Gtarcade to realize that while on their platform they don't have free dias offers, here we have and we are actually getting free stuff. Be happy with what you got, you might not have gotten even that.
                Why not, the low cash rewards (or the free ones as they were) are pretty crappy or old, so they should be free for all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  Wrong, they never ever intended to give us free angels and stuff, it just took time for the game Devs from Gtarcade to realize that while on their platform they don't have free dias offers, here we have and we are actually getting free stuff. Be happy with what you got, you might not have gotten even that.

                  Its easy. If they dont give away some things for free again many player would left the game. Without player there game will die. The servers at the moment are so low on population that if much more player quit the game would be a problem. Then what are cashers good for if they are ****** because they need to wait an eternity to get in CS and TA? And there are a lot more low casher and non casher then actually high casher.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                    Its easy. If they dont give away some things for free again many player would left the game. Without player there game will die. The servers at the moment are so low on population that if much more player quit the game would be a problem. Then what are cashers good for if they are ****** because they need to wait an eternity to get in CS and TA? And there are a lot more low casher and non casher then actually high casher.
                    I am not saying they are not giving things for free - djinni's merchants give clothes and mounts, tycoon gives nice stuff too, with some saving you can have a hero from HoC. I am saying that the Exclusives especially were never meant to be free events. They have always been planned as low($5), medium ($50) and high ($200) cashers events and for Gtarcade's or FB's players they never have been.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

                    “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      I am not saying they are not giving things for free - djinni's merchants give clothes and mounts, tycoon gives nice stuff too, with some saving you can have a hero from HoC. I am saying that the Exclusives especially were never meant to be free events. They have always been planned as low($5), medium ($50) and high ($200) cashers events and for Gtarcade's or FB's players they never have been.
                      Ahhh ok. But get something good in HoC you need to save a long time. I mean at least they changed the way you get Jokers to even have a chance for an Event Hero. When i remember back only the top 3 or 5 in the Event got jokers so saving up doesnt helped anything. But still most of the time you need 2 or 3 small jokers. That means you need to save extremly long just to get the jokers. But most of the time there is one more card that you cant exchange for points but you need for an Event char. So get one of the much better Event Chars will take a extremly long time. Most dont have the patence to wait so long to get only one Hero.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Last 2 HoCs you could get all the cards you needed for a hero from Master Poker with 60k points and rank in top 5. Big improvement, as not the jokers but the Aces were the real problem. It takes around 3 months, thought, to get your hero.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

                        “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          seriously pay for 299 dias for knock off pride king lol even you can change desing not just colours. they should make old stuff more reachable for free players. the gtarcade issue they always complain about us to can do surveys for these events. what about all these goodies they got on hollween event and other free diamonds we couldnt get? they can also can get packts from other sites too we cant. know everyone have to pay for rhese events i hope they are glad for this now lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by osobena View Post
                            Last 2 HoCs you could get all the cards you needed for a hero from Master Poker with 60k points and rank in top 5. Big improvement, as not the jokers but the Aces were the real problem. It takes around 3 months, thought, to get your hero.
                            Ok Top 5 is inpossible. 60k Points is extremly Hard. That means you need to draw 6000 cards Because you get 50 Points for every drawd card. So in my Opinion it takes you much more then 3 Months because you get daily 10 free draws. 10*50= 500 daily. The evnt goes for 4 days so 2000 Points for free. So you still need 5600 Card Vouchers. Lets say you can get daily 30 Vouchers in Hot Events. 30*50*4= 6000. So with one event you get 8000 Points. Ok some times you get more vouchers in Hot Events when HoC is the only running event with Vouchers, but most of the time it isnt. so 60000/8000= 7,5. So you need the evnt 8 Times if it goes on like this. Lets say sometimes you get more vouchers so the evnt needs to show up at least 5 or 6 times. Normally it appears one time within a month. Exception is when R2 adds new chars because of updates. In the end if it runs all in one normally you need the event 5-6 times and costs you almost half a year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                              Ok Top 5 is inpossible. 60k Points is extremly Hard. That means you need to draw 6000 cards Because you get 50 Points for every drawd card. So in my Opinion it takes you much more then 3 Months because you get daily 10 free draws. 10*50= 500 daily. The evnt goes for 4 days so 2000 Points for free. So you still need 5600 Card Vouchers. Lets say you can get daily 30 Vouchers in Hot Events. 30*50*4= 6000. So with one event you get 8000 Points. Ok some times you get more vouchers in Hot Events when HoC is the only running event with Vouchers, but most of the time it isnt. so 60000/8000= 7,5. So you need the evnt 8 Times if it goes on like this. Lets say sometimes you get more vouchers so the evnt needs to show up at least 5 or 6 times. Normally it appears one time within a month. Exception is when R2 adds new chars because of updates. In the end if it runs all in one normally you need the event 5-6 times and costs you almost half a year.
                              you need 1200 cards !! and you need a new calculator or new set of brains !!
                              S69 Foultusk Lair
                              IGN Jm4nsk1
                              Guild BloodOath
                              Alliance BloodOath
                              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X