Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizes Galore in New Wheel of Luck and Rose Rankings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes Galore in New Wheel of Luck and Rose Rankings!

Wheel of Luck
    Duration: November 15th to November 18th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S225
    Description: Spin the Wheel of Luck to win fantastic items!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1760283 Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheel of Luck.jpg
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	1760264

Rules
    1. For each Jackpot Lotto Voucher used, you will receive 1 Wheel of Luck point.
    2. Points can be used to make purchases in the Shop of Luck.
    3. The daily Top 10 players with at least 30 points will get extra Element Crystals,
    and the daily Top 10 players who have at least 120 points will get extra Dragonsoul EXP Packs.

Name:	Wheel of Luck 0.jpg
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1760276

4. At the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have at least 200 total points or
    800 points will get extra rewards as follows:

Name:	Wheel of Luck 00.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1760301

Rose Rankings
    Duration: November 15th to November 18th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S225
    Description: Send roses to your beloved partner, friends, and guildmates to help each other earn rewards!

Name:	oo.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1760284
    1. Click on the rose icon in the upper right of the character panel to bring up the rose sending interface.
    2. Roses can be obtained from the Garden and the Shop.
    3. Send roses to your friends to earn rewards for the both of you! For each rose bunch sent, you will receive a Rose Chest in return.
    Plus, the daily Top 10 players who receive the most roses and have at least 699 points will be able to get the following:

Name:	RRD.png
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	1760272

- At the end of the event, the Top 10 players who received the most Roses and have
    at least 2499 points will have a chance get the Superstar Emblem and many other awesome rewards!

Name:	RRC.png
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1760271

so what exactly do you get in the dragonsoul exp pack or the lvl 7/6/5 exp totem chest? can anyone explain what these are better or how these get used? I can assume they contain experience for dragonsoul or for totem, but still dont have any clue what they are or how they work.

Comment

when u sacrifice at totems if u noticed u get lvl 1 lvl 2 exp totems...well this is the same thing but it is lvl 7 thus giving more exp . same goes for the dragon soul exp packs . nothing that special

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
        when u sacrifice at totems if u noticed u get lvl 1 lvl 2 exp totems...well this is the same thing but it is lvl 7 thus giving more exp . same goes for the dragon soul exp packs . nothing that special
        ok, was hoping they were something else. So i guess this is a disguised way of giving dragon tamer cards, dragonsoul essence, Sacrifice cards and totem badges, hahahahaha.

Comment

*** in here super reward is 500 point but in game super reward 800 point (Wheel of Luck)
          which is true of both the description in the game or announcement???

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
            *** in here super reward is 500 point but in game super reward 800 point (Wheel of Luck)
            which is true of both the description in the game or announcement???
            If there is ever a discrepancy always go by whats ingame

Comment

The wheel of luck is giving new shards which is great for the people that haven't gotten all the shards for the rewards....problem is the new shards doesn't seem to be compatible wth the old shards for some reason.the amoras shards that I am receiving now does not stack with my old ones, also this new shards are able to be sold if wanted but the old ones I don't have that option either. Can we fix this please?

Comment

Originally posted by Chulonator View Post
                The wheel of luck is giving new shards which is great for the people that haven't gotten all the shards for the rewards....problem is the new shards doesn't seem to be compatible wth the old shards for some reason.the amoras shards that I am receiving now does not stack with my old ones, also this new shards are able to be sold if wanted but the old ones I don't have that option either. Can we fix this please?
                I think you should report this on "Bug". I think I saw someone reported about the Amora as well. Now I wonder does it happen on other shard too or just Amora? :s
                QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
                Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

WoL is great event, thumb up! unlike smelting thumbs down!!

Comment

hi, i was wondering if worth spending the lotto voch to try to get Polly how many voch needed to turbo spin way to 500 Polly shards? also is it worth to dumb wat i got now or save up for 800 so can get adv prize? i currently have 400 voch plus the 100 odd to gain from current hot events

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                      hi, i was wondering if worth spending the lotto voch to try to get Polly how many voch needed to turbo spin way to 500 Polly shards? also is it worth to dumb wat i got now or save up for 800 so can get adv prize? i currently have 400 voch plus the 100 odd to gain from current hot events
                      I am having the problem to save for 800 pts or not...
                      Since I have more than half of wad's on the wheel. But we can only get up to 95 vouchers a day (w/o gemings and lasers), which will take us way more time to gather.
                      I am a casher but I find wheel of luck too hard to spend on. :|
                      I'm a pokemon!
                      |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

Originally posted by Chulonator View Post
                        When you see the shards that you got from wheel...click use... it'll give you the the rewards according to the description per shard. so like inferno steed...just click use then it'll give you the dragon tamer plus the random 10-50 inferno steed shards.

Comment

what is dragonsoul orb???

Comment

Originally posted by R247245529 View Post
                            what is dragonsoul orb???
                            you lvl 60 yet? unlocks then.
                            Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 73
                            980K BR
                            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                            Mystic lvl 72
                            1.1M BR
                            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

the gift from wheel ranking same as what we get from dragonsoul shop?

Comment

Working...
                              X