Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reap All the Rewards in Tycoon and Group Buy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
    To get enough Energy cards for all days you need to save them up over 1 or 2 tycoon events. And why did the blue enchant ore help? Is it a bug abuse or so?
    The enchanted ore count as double points ( didn't know how else to say it ), and it works like this :
    1. IF you buy the ores/get the ores from Elite battle during tycoon, it counts.
    2. IF you spend the ores during tycoon, again it counts, so it's the best investment to do during a tycoon.
    Some people think that skipping a tycoon to wait for another and have resources works, well, yes, but not everyone needs to do that cause you can win even if you do tycoon after tycoon.
    This tycoon you can skip if you want, I really don't see anything in there that can attract me ( outside top200 ofc ). To keep up you can't, to spend for the rewards really aren't worth it, unless you feel " full " with the resources you have and wanna use them.

Leave a comment:

• gemmi
    replied
    To get enough Energy cards for all days you need to save them up over 1 or 2 tycoon events. And why did the blue enchant ore help? Is it a bug abuse or so?
    not a bug or abuse, if you read the description on the enchanted ores in tycoon it tells you how you get points. You get them by collecting the enchanted ores AND by spending them to buy enchantment stones which also give you points.

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    Originally posted by gemmi View Post
    Its really not that hard, but you still gotta be prepared for it. Saving gemology cards for more than 1 day and saved up enchanted ores are going to be the big point givers in both tycoons. Cross server tycoon seems to always run with group buy, and several have been able to get required points without cashing the last 2 or 3 times its been around. If you have group buy tickets, look through the diamond purchase items and you may find a few that require no diamonds at all. And as many have said in previous threads, if you cant rank in both tycoons, pick 1 and save up the gemology for the one you want to rank in. In my opinion, the rewards in this cross server tycoon are not all that great compared to previous tycoons. It seems like the single server tycoon is worth ranking more than cross server tycoon, especially if you only expect to rank outside of top 200.

Leave a comment:

• gemmi
    replied
    Last time the Djinni events run together with Tycoon. This time it is Group Buy. I have at the moment 13k Points. Maybe i get to 14k. But tomorrow it will be much lower because of no Gemology Energy Cards. So lets hear how you will achieve 70k points without cashing a single cent or use Diamonds?
    Its really not that hard, but you still gotta be prepared for it. Saving gemology cards for more than 1 day and saved up enchanted ores are going to be the big point givers in both tycoons. Cross server tycoon seems to always run with group buy, and several have been able to get required points without cashing the last 2 or 3 times its been around. If you have group buy tickets, look through the diamond purchase items and you may find a few that require no diamonds at all. And as many have said in previous threads, if you cant rank in both tycoons, pick 1 and save up the gemology for the one you want to rank in. In my opinion, the rewards in this cross server tycoon are not all that great compared to previous tycoons. It seems like the single server tycoon is worth ranking more than cross server tycoon, especially if you only expect to rank outside of top 200.

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    During CS Tycoon it's a bit harder than SS Tycoon, and not cause of not being able to enter in top200 or so, but :
    1. SS Tycoon has Djinni's Merchant, a few cash ( if you do ) can grant you the overall prizes 100% ( even if you don't cash, it's 10x easier than cs tycoon. )
    2. SS Tycoon is a higher chance for you to enter top3/10 ( depending on your server and cashers ) and win the higher rewards.
    This tycoon I could have joined, but nothing that is there makes me spend my stuff, atleast if it was a level 10/11 cherub instead of those lazy boots.
    So its normally impossible to reach the 70k Points or higher ranks 200- in a cross Server Tyvoon without cashing or am i wrong?

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Last time the Djinni events run together with Tycoon. This time it is Group Buy. I have at the moment 13k Points. Maybe i get to 14k. But tomorrow it will be much lower because of no Gemology Energy Cards. So lets hear how you will achieve 70k points without cashing a single cent or use Diamonds?
    During CS Tycoon it's a bit harder than SS Tycoon, and not cause of not being able to enter in top200 or so, but :
    1. SS Tycoon has Djinni's Merchant, a few cash ( if you do ) can grant you the overall prizes 100% ( even if you don't cash, it's 10x easier than cs tycoon. )
    2. SS Tycoon is a higher chance for you to enter top3/10 ( depending on your server and cashers ) and win the higher rewards.
    This tycoon I could have joined, but nothing that is there makes me spend my stuff, atleast if it was a level 10/11 cherub instead of those lazy boots.

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Lol, non casher here. And I made 100k last tycoon. If you can't make 70k than you are soooooo not doing something right.

Who the hell is Harveens?
    Last edited by R256523549; 11-19-2014, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    I'll just pass on this one, rewards for Adv prize are not worth it

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    harveen if I'm not mistaking ( so far always #1 on CS tycoon's on GMT ) is #1 on EU server too, that I don't know for sure, but if you challenge him in a tycoon race, you'd loose, no matter what job/what salary you have.

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    harveen from S114, He's on 270k points right now, next closest is 137k

Edit: GMT cs tycoon, maybe thats why you never heard of him.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Cross Server Tycoon = We want money so badly that we need to let the casher challenge extremly for items.
    Man R2 how greedy will you guys get until you have enough? I mean come on 70k Points to even get a oberall reward?
    Thats impossible for non casher and low casher. Why dont you change you form logo to an big Dollar symbole? Would suit you better!
    Lol, non casher here. And I made 100k last tycoon. If you can't make 70k than you are soooooo not doing something right.

Who the hell is Harveens?

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    Cross Server Tycoon = We want money so badly that we need to let the casher challenge extremly for items.
    Man R2 how greedy will you guys get until you have enough? I mean come on 70k Points to even get a oberall reward?
    Thats impossible for non casher and low casher. Why dont you change you form logo to an big Dollar symbole? Would suit you better!

Edit: And Please stop to throw with Group Buy tickets. I mean come on not even the cashers are able to use them all. Or at least make some Hot
    Event where you can exchange them for something usefull. No non casher can use them and low casher not much of them. And these two groups are the
    biggest piece of the League of Angels community.
    Last edited by R256523549; 11-19-2014, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RazMaddy
    replied
    they should change the name to Harveens tycoon event, nobody else has a chance against his credit card.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by R277201457 View Post
    Hello,

Why do a Cross Server? I think it favors the big and let diamseurs can chance for others to have the reward.
    When I see that already the first om my server has more than 100 000 points how you want me to or exceeds retrape?
    Very bad idea Cross Server !

Please stop that !
    Cross so the biggest cashers compete against each other. They don't have real competition in single server, do they? And I actually like cross server, I always get something nice, like I will have new boots for my LE this time. I can never make it in top 200, like ever, but who cares, I still have nice rewards.

Leave a comment:

• R277201457
    replied
    Hello,

Why do a Cross Server? I think it favors the big and let diamseurs can chance for others to have the reward.
    When I see that already the first om my server has more than 100 000 points how you want me to or exceeds retrape?
    Very bad idea Cross Server !

Please stop that !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X