Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

The 7th Cross-Server Team Tournament Coming November 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 7th Cross-Server Team Tournament Coming November 20th!

    Duration: November 20th the November 26th (server time)
    Server: S1 to S225

    Team up to take part in League of Angel's 7th Cross-server Team Tournament! During the 5-day competition, elite teams from all servers will compete for the championship. The winners will have a chance to walk away with Angel Athena and Alecta! For more information, please see the introduction below.


    Introduction to Cross-server Team Tournament

    Single-server Preliminaries
    Duration: Sign-up during Days 1 and 2. Preliminaries start on Day 3.
    Players Level 50 or higher can create a team or join with others to form teams of 5 on Days 1 and 2. The top 12 teams with the highest Team Battle Rating on each server will qualify for the Single-server Preliminaries on Day 3.


    Cross-server Group Stage
    Duration: Days 4 and 5.
    The top 2 teams with the most points from each server will be eligible to enter the Cross-server Group Stage. Each team will send one player at a time to fight. Once a player is defeated, another will replace them in the battle until a team is knocked out by having no more available members left on the team.


    Finals
    Duration: Days 6 and 7.
    The top 4 teams from each group will qualify for the finals. After two knockout rounds, the final 16 teams will compete using a best of three rounds system.


    Prizes
    Each participant will get Royal's Marks according to their final rankings. Collect enough Royal's Marks or other items to swap for Angel Athena and Alecta in the Cross-server Shop.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fight for Athena.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1760504

    Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.


    Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

  • #2
    again false advertising when the *** will you guys ever learn it i have 8k royal marks in inventory ...... but can i buy ATHENA ????????? no i cant !!!!!! need gold / diamond or platinun crest also so stop the ******** with putting - Collect enough Royal's Marks to swap for Angel Athena and Alecta in the Cross-server Shop. in your ****** post
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
      again false advertising when the *** will you guys ever learn it i have 8k royal marks in inventory ...... but can i buy ATHENA ????????? no i cant !!!!!! need gold / diamond or platinun crest also so stop the ******** with putting - Collect enough Royal's Marks to swap for Angel Athena and Alecta in the Cross-server Shop. in your ****** post
      By the time me ( my team ) will get the diamond/platinum/gold crest for athena, think the angel might be free^^
      Alecta is free to get ( using royal marks only, no crest ), but victoriana costs gold/platinum/diamond (x1) while athena is bit more expensive, but yea...having the marks while each time the CST announces and saying " Collect enough Royal's Marks to swap for Angel Athena and Alecta in the Cross-server Shop. " It's not really true...but oh well.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        By the time me ( my team ) will get the diamond/platinum/gold crest for athena, think the angel might be free^^
        Alecta is free to get ( using royal marks only, no crest ), but victoriana costs gold/platinum/diamond (x1) while athena is bit more expensive, but yea...having the marks while each time the CST announces and saying " Collect enough Royal's Marks to swap for Angel Athena and Alecta in the Cross-server Shop. " It's not really true...but oh well.
        Lol, they also say EACH participant will get royal marks, but my team got eliminated in group stage last time we got none. So it's not each participant, it's only the big ones.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

        “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by osobena View Post
          Lol, they also say EACH participant will get royal marks, but my team got eliminated in group stage last time we got none. So it's not each participant, it's only the big ones.
          Honestly yes, same was for my team, ended up 3rd/4th and we got no Royal marks.
          It's weird, seeing you need Royal marks not only for Royal shop, but also to upgrade the gear with them ( 400 ).
          @osobena : Power your character bit more, had you on single CST and you were pretty easy for me ^^
          Last edited by po1NNNt; 11-20-2014, 09:04 AM.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by osobena View Post
            Lol, they also say EACH participant will get royal marks, but my team got eliminated in group stage last time we got none. So it's not each participant, it's only the big ones.
            Read carefully mate :

            Finals
            Duration: Days 6 and 7.
            The top 4 teams from each group will qualify for the finals. After two knockout rounds, the final 16 teams will compete using a best of three rounds system.


            Prizes
            Each participant will get Royal's Marks according to their final rankings. Collect enough Royal's Marks or other items to swap for Angel Athena and Alecta in the Cross-server Shop.

            as said above FINALISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Again not can enter Team Tournament he icon not show menu freeze in 100% 1/1 i try in launcher the game in internet explorer in mozila firefox opera next comodo dragon in all browser happen the same. freeze in 100% and nothing happen.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Honestly yes, same was for my team, ended up 3rd/4th and we got no Royal marks.
                It's weird, seeing you need Royal marks not only for Royal shop, but also to upgrade the gear with them ( 400 ).
                @osobena : Power your character bit more, had you on single CST and you were pretty easy for me ^^
                Thanks for tip, been working on it, but still lots to be done.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

                “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

                Comment


                • #9
                  If we wager on the matches in the final rounds will we actually receive all of our winnings, or just some random subset?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    take screenshots of everything. it took a while but I ended up getting all my rewards last TT when i reported which I missed. I wagered every match and ended up being short 32 of my prizes for wagering, all of which after verification were mailed to me a couple days after the report was sent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well its 2 months already since those incomplete wager rewards are active its about time for that issue to be fixed

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Can u explain pls, why in TT I got yesterdays boss event party setup (~17 hours ago)? Actually its still like that probably (could be sure in 1hr after the next fight) and no idea when it will be changed to current one. As always, u guys pro in screwing things. Ive seen TT was down after restart, maybe it would better stay that way if there were problems, instead of running it with bugs and **** like that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Aistian_S17 View Post
                          Can u explain pls, why in TT I got yesterdays boss event party setup (~17 hours ago)? Actually its still like that probably (could be sure in 1hr after the next fight) and no idea when it will be changed to current one. As always, u guys pro in screwing things. Ive seen TT was down after restart, maybe it would better stay that way if there were problems, instead of running it with bugs and **** like that
                          +1 bro, we had same last TT btw
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            why never give info about how teams are choose ,from what server to what sever ,or something like that

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              why u add gtarcade server with r2games server together? it will be hard like this or u should increase prizes meh

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X