Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn an Angel's Trust in Angel Exclusive!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Exclusive banner 11.24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	1761602
    Angel Exclusive
    Duration: Nov. 24 to Nov. 26 (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S226
    Description:
    Bring your favorite Angel into battle with you! In this week's Angel Exclusive the following three Angels will be available: Seraphim, Pandora, Sunniva! Which Angel do you want to join your world? Choose one angel and complete the tasks so you can take him/her into your team!

Name:	Angel Exclusive interface 11.24.jpg
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	1761601

Name:	Angel Exclusive rewards 11.24.jpg
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	1761606

- If you get an angel from the Angel Exclusive event, you can use an Angel Bonus Card to get rewards! Rewards are dependent on the Angel you get.

Name:	Angel Bonus Card rewards 11.24.jpg
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1761605
    Please note that each player now can get one angel per day from Angel Exclusive!

Name:	Angels Quiz banner 11.24.jpg
Size:	407.0 KB
ID:	1761609
    Angel's Quiz
    Duration: Nov. 24 to Nov. 26 (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S226
    Description: Click on the Angel's Quiz icon on the left of the game window to open the event menu.

Name:	Angels Quiz interface 11.24.jpg
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	1761611

- Each day, players can refresh the questions 10 times for free. After each refresh, three new questions will be available. Answer the questions correctly to win a large amount of Gold and Quiz Points.
    - AN extra refresh attempt can be obtained by using Quiz Vouchers. Quiz Vouchers can be purchased for Diamonds or Vouchers, or obtained from the events Total Recharge Reward, Today's Gift, Omnipotence and All-round Talent.
    - You can earn extra Points for each correct answer by using more Quiz Vouchers.
    - If the refreshed result matches the specific Angel combos, answer all the 3 questions correctly, and extra prizes and points will be rewarded! The Angel combo can be found under the Rewards tab.

Ranking Rewards:
    - The Daily Top 20 players who have at least 500 points will get extra Refining Stones; Daily Top 20 players who have at least 1000 points will get extra Seraph's Stones.

Name:	Angels Quiz Daily Ranking Rewards.jpg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1761610

- At the end of the event, the Top 20 players who have at least 3000 total points or 8000 points will get extra rewards as follows:

Name:	Angels Quiz Total Ranking Rewards.jpg
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	1761612

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

and other casher event ,dam it free peopels no more mountor angel anymore great job greedy peoples
    bringing 6th hero and make us use lev 40 angel as guardian

Comment

Yeah, this is the third time they are doing it.
      Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

I'm a non casher player and I won several time angel quiz and other events that request diamonds. I saved alot of quiz vouchers// House or cards// and I manage to take hecate and I have the cards to take earthshaker next HoC. I won twice beach of treasure because I manage to save alot of shell points

Comment

Who cares? Its easy to do on a low pop server with no cashers. Come to my server where u cant do this coz there is some high casher who will kick u out of the top. Not to mention they talked about the angel exclusive, where u cant get anything without diamond thanks to gtarcade (yes the 'g' means greedy in the name)

Comment

What are Seraphim stats? Is it worth getting or will be just placed as another unused angel?

Comment

Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
              Who cares? Its easy to do on a low pop server with no cashers. Come to my server where u cant do this coz there is some high casher who will kick u out of the top. Not to mention they talked about the angel exclusive, where u cant get anything without diamond thanks to gtarcade (yes the 'g' means greedy in the name)
              I agree wid u

Comment

Originally posted by draqingeras View Post
                I'm a non casher player and I won several time angel quiz and other events that request diamonds. I saved alot of quiz vouchers// House or cards// and I manage to take hecate and I have the cards to take earthshaker next HoC. I won twice beach of treasure because I manage to save alot of shell points
                I know your methods are really good but wht russell said is definitely true

Comment

Considering the fact that since AE became expensive they are giving angels in SS tycoon.... no idea what are you complaining so much. Not to mention that I got Sunniva from Halloween shop for free.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

^ Uh, and I suppose you got the pumpkins for that Sunniva for free too?

Comment

So, is it worth to get Seraphim or it's better to wait for another AE (free)??
                      Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
                      ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Originally posted by MeLLoW7raX View Post
                        So, is it worth to get Seraphim or it's better to wait for another AE (free)??
                        They won't bring another mount/angel exclusive with recharge any amount, that's for sure.
                        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Thats why they should make the 1. free, and delete this recharge criteria from it. Ofc we wont need new angels for this, but they could let us get some older angel with this event.

Comment

at last they coud ***** make use 299 dia , now for free peoples will be no more mount or angel chance to get
                            and thos person who say about angel in ss maiby you have no casher on your server doesnt means all sever dont have

Comment

well u should cry on gtarcade not here we get this because of they )))

cause they dont have any offer so its not fair that we got free item and they dont :P

Comment

Working...
                              X