Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate Thanksgiving with League of Angels!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont QQ about not getting I think GM-s could make demeter reward lvl to 15 or more.
    Coz its easy. Hopefully some GM read and discuss to add more levels for rewards.

Comment

How long need to w8 to get some answers. Are you Dev-s adding more demeter reward levels or not. Cashers are w8ing to get more levels!
      Coz halloween event was same all cashers needed to get more rewards.
      So add more levels.

Comment

Wth still no answer !!! *** your doing there !? Makes mad that things not moveing ! Make more reward levels for Demeter !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
          not the type that usually complains but u guys got kinda greedy for a thanksgiving event(thanksgiving yuhuu) ... the requirements and prices in the shop are the same as they were on haloween event but the the silver given is hilariously low...prolly most servers will end on lvl 2-3 maybe 4 with players ending at like 1.3k personal points . but oh well thats it i guess
          agreed people of loa are getting to greedy we should be thankful so thankyou

Comment

is there any server out there hitting greater then level 6 for Demeter in the Event?

Comment

99% casher 1% free

Comment

i think we all will be agree to have more duration for this thanksgiving events. our server stuck at lv6 for 3 days,,, its too high to scored 250k pts. those rewards are very nice,,, but its limited for us to get more coin to break more level. even some at my server just 4100pts on the last day after time reset. and its impossible to get 300 gold coin unless for those willing to spent a huge amount of money

Comment

Originally posted by Fiham007 View Post
                  i think we all will be agree to have more duration for this thanksgiving events. our server stuck at lv6 for 3 days,,, its too high to scored 250k pts. those rewards are very nice,,, but its limited for us to get more coin to break more level. even some at my server just 4100pts on the last day after time reset. and its impossible to get 300 gold coin unless for those willing to spent a huge amount of money
                  Angelic Gold can be obtained by doing the events that are in Hot event.
                  A few of them are free, others are by buying extra attempts which is not that expensive.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiham007 View Post
                    Ur lucky....we are still on 4
                    Alanna
                    Beserker lvl 73
                    980K BR
                    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                    Mystic lvl 72
                    1.1M BR
                    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i hope, gm can read this...! they have to take the limit of points, swapping gold coins...! its a pain in the ***... cant get smolderring mount!!! can you plzz!!!! GM!!! MAKER OF THIS LOA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                        Angelic Gold can be obtained by doing the events that are in Hot event.
                        A few of them are free, others are by buying extra attempts which is not that expensive.
                        i knew some can be get from hot events, like
                        5000 tidal pool- its very expensive
                        10k gem pts - we keep it for tycoon of course
                        600 erebus - its possible
                        bond 100 angel - its easy
                        eternal spire times, it cost 750 diamonds if you want to do it everyday
                        elite battle 25 times - it will cost more than 1500 diamonds
                        zodiac 14 times - it cheap enough that cost 300 diamonds

+ we can get silver from every attack at WB, and for rank #1st will get 3 gold coin, rank#2nd will get 2 gold coin and rank#3rd will get 1 gold coin

+ we just can exchange only 2 gold coins and 30 silver coins everyday,

and those spin after WB is bull$h!t, we never can get any costume they put it on every event, and its very rare to get gold coin and small chance to get silver coin

except they give us more days,,, rank#7th-#10th is impossible,
                        but we really like this event, the rewards really nice,,, just too bad we cant achieve it
                        Last edited by Fiham007; 12-01-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

exchange points is stupid

we get 60pts demeter pts for 60 silver coins that cost 60pts treasure hunt
                          but we just get 2pts for 1 gold coins that cost 60pts treasure hunt

its ridiculus lol

with the best we can do, we just get less than 100 gold coins, with these condition :
                          including with 1500 diamonds recharge rewards,
                          changing 2 golds coin everyday,
                          winning 3 gold coins for being #1st at WB,
                          get 3 golds coin from bonding to angels everyday,
                          get 2 golds coin from 600pts erebus sometimes when we are lucky =p

honestly,,, halloween's events is more easier and much better for exchange points between green and red pumpkins
                          i still remember we start from lv2 at server points and our server leveling up everyday
                          Last edited by Fiham007; 12-01-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Demeter a conn whats the point of an event that's not possible to achieve...... comp been on for days and damn meter has been at 38k for ever

Comment

Why shut down a day earlier?

Comment

I just wanted to say that the Thanks Giving Shop must be extended at least. I still have my angelic and silver coins. Got a power a interruptions in our place and not able to buy in the shop in the last day. Currently have 54 gold and lots of silver. Or atleast have some exchange in hot events

Comment

Working...
                                X