Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merges 12/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Server Merges 12/3

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa 12.3 server merge banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	1761929

Dear Heroes and Angels,

After collecting your ideas on the server merge and evaluating the server dates, we decided to merge some servers below on December 3rd 02:00 AM EST (December 3rd 3:00 PM GMT+8, December 3rd 07:00 AM GMT, December 2nd 11:00 PM PST).

US East Servers:
    S87 and S90;
    ua32 (S138 and S140) and S135;
    S164 and S167;

Oceanic servers:
    S151, S156, S160 and S166;
    S175, S193 and S199;

European servers:
    S73 and S80;
    S148, S153, S155 and S159;

US West Servers:
    S157 and S163

Servers will be shut down for about 5 hours. Please see below for server merge details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multiple Characters

Multiple characters for one account will not be combined with each other, your character remains with whichever server you login to access him/her.
    For example, suppose S1 merges with S2 and you have a character on each. When you login to S1, your character will be whichever character you had before on S1; and the same for when you login to S2.

Character Name & Guild Name

1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
    2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.

Information Reserved

All players' information will remain the same as the server you were previously in (rankings not included).

Resets

1. Account Reset: Offline for 7 days or more; level 15 and below (Lvl. 15 included); no VIP subscription.
    2. Zodiac Rankings Reset. Challenge the Zodiac after the merge to rank among the great!
    3. Team Arena Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Team Arena will be sent to the player via mail.
    4. Clash of Might Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Clash of Might will be sent to the player via mail.
    5. Points Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Tidal Pool, Gemology and Raiders will be sent to the player via mail.
    6. Rankings Record Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Wyrm Race, Gemology and Tidal Pool will be sent to the player via mail.
    *All Ranking records (Clash of Might, Team Arena) will be reset after the merge.

Hot Events
    Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable.

We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause you. Please check the new Dec. 3rd Server Merge Events with huge amounts of rewards we are preparing!

Thanks again for your understanding, and we hope to see you in game!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

What about S120??

Comment

do not forget s182... ;/
      League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
      ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
      GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
      CLASS ->> SORCERER
      LVL ->> 82
      BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

what about S173, seriously, we really need a merge

Comment

Originally posted by InfineBles View Post
          what about S173, seriously, we really need a merge
          Atleast they started to merge servers, soon yours might get one too, just need patience a bit.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

we didn't ask for merge why our server is in the list

s151 Cutthroat Swamp

Comment

Hi, I'm bibibi of servers s77.
              How long must we wait to merge our servers ??? how much? Or should now stop playing. I'm sick of you here play only 8-10 player and has super stupid. you directly mocked us.
              I am 2.5 m BR and if you do something i delete an account

Comment

Originally posted by bibibi14 View Post
                Hi, I'm bibibi of servers s77.
                How long must we wait to merge our servers ??? how much? Or should now stop playing. I'm sick of you here play only 8-10 player and has super stupid. you directly mocked us.
                I am 2.5 m BR and if you do something i delete an account
                delete account lol
                ( the victorana angelprincess)
                the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by palakacelo23 View Post
                  we didn't ask for merge why our server is in the list

s151 Cutthroat Swamp
                  Why do you think they are actually reading who asked for merge? They have some criteria for servers and when a server goes below them - they get merged and no one cares who wants merge and who doesn't.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

s197 is about as dead as they come. the only thing that may save it is a merge.
                    Dragon
                    s197

Comment

S114 should be taken in consideration as well,there are max 15 active players.

Comment

1 question: we lose guild lvl benefits?

Comment

They don't really care about saving old servers. New servers generate more income, as everyone tries to gain the upper hand, and be #1. I play S181 (which is almost dead), and started 224 just a couple of days after it started. It is amazing how much money was being spent the first couple of weeks. THAT is why they start new servers every other day instead of actually fixing known problems/bugs.

Comment

S71 been asking for merge for 4 months now. Sad to see we are ignored yet again. We're barely hanging on.

Comment

dont forget to merge sever 182

Comment

Working...
                              X