Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Thanksgiving Demeter Level Bug Rollback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long i need to wait my diamonds !!!??? so long when black friday events are over ?????

Comment

Comment

ANd missing 2000 diaonds recharge rewards !

Comment

how we get our stuf back????
          i have lost around 7k belssed Stones, and many others-

Comment

Originally posted by Caymanezul View Post
            how we get our stuf back????
            i have lost around 7k belssed Stones, and many others-
            If you were on one of those servers who had level 10 spirit and could collect rewards but didn't had the points for it ( which is a bug ), then nothing you can do, you lost them due to their dev's working on the problem and solving it.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i lost 80k fuy.cking br you *** fu.ckers give it back wt.f who cares about some dumb bug give the non cashers a change to succeed suck my c.ock and choke ***.holes. I made freyas boots using nothing from this event and you took those back too.
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

what a fail to tell us we used bug or something !!!
                This is work of GTA to have no bugs

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
                  i lost 80k fuy.cking br you *** fu.ckers give it back wt.f who cares about some dumb bug give the non cashers a change to succeed suck my c.ock and choke ***.holes. I made freyas boots using nothing from this event and you took those back too.

lmao you made my day
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

i am not saying about that rewards, i have many others like Royal^s Mark fromTournament and Blessed Stones like 7000, before this bug and Runestone, around 20000.
                    how i can get them back?????????????????????????????

and in Angel^s Quiz, i was in second place and now, no rewards.
                    Please i want everything back.
                    I dont recharge in the last year 3000-4000 $ for this ****!!!!
                    Last edited by Caymanezul; 11-28-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Ok, if will be like this, i will want all my money back or i will take a layer!!!!

Comment

Lol, you don't expect them to fix all the problems that come up with the rollback for like 15mins or so, are you? I have the feeling they will be fixing problems on your servers for days to come.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

attempts in arena today 0 not complet devotion
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	1704053
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	1704054

Comment

but if you think about it the money people put on to try and lvl the event there not going to have that back till the event is over and like we are going to have more money to add to it. So we would have a higher event lvl if they gave back everyones money. So yes they messed it all up and ****** us. Your game was fun till you started ******* it up by added more to it. Im ******

Comment

compensation for all server pls
                              namichwan
                              s206
                              berserker

Comment

I'm really glad this bug not happen on my current server.
                                You all should thanks to Mairo guy from GTA for his greediness.
                                (50 Ungodly soul + 20 gold coin each day seem still not enough for him, he asked for more levels Thanksgiving, but Dev give him rollback instead)

Comment

Working...
                                X