X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow Queen should be coming in the Christmas Event that starts today

Comment

Hello Dear Game Owners & Designers ... First Of All ... Merry Christmas
      And Then ...The Snow Queen ... I Want Her .. Uncle Santa Please Put A Snow Queen In My Party Members ... I Want Her But I Fear That I Couldnt Be Able To Get Her ..
      Please Make Her easy & Possible For Me To Catch & Have Her Omg Im Going To L♥ve Her...But fear that it cost Diamonds To Have Her . I Cant Get More Than Free Diamonds. Please Gift Her To Me I've never Got Any Gift From You So Far ..
      With ♥ .... SummerBorn (S39 ArchAngel) .

But About The Snow Queen : 1 - I ♥ Her ") 2- I ♥ Her again 3- I ♥ Her Still BUT ...

I Saw Snow Queen In Dark Abys Matches 1 Time ... Her Physical Body & Colors Resolution REALY NEEDS TO Have Higher Quality To Be as Same As Her Beautiful Picture That You Are Showing Here !...
      HER Picture Is So Nice & In A Good Quality BUT Her Real Body Is Not As Well As Her Picture !
      I Mean It Would Be Great If Dear Game Owners & ArtWorkers ... Make Her Physical Body ؛ Exactly in A Same Quality Of Her Picture ، & Ofcours Her Gestures & Motions Be More Tempting ، Fetching ، Charming &.. Spellbinding .

So Many Thanks .
      And Have A Great Happy Christmas .
      Yours Respectfully..

SummerBorn (S39 ArchAngel)
      My Name Will Shake The World .
      If You Trust God & Yourself , .. Thats Enough .

Comment

raphael 600
        hollow
        BR low
        free vidar genesis ring

Comment

Hello again .
          About This Primery Show Of Snow Queen (In Every Land The Is A Snow Queen That Opens The Christmas Party Event) :

Seems That There Is Something Wich Needed To be Fixed If this Snow Queen Is The Nearly Final Snow Queen that Will Be Added to Game Soon .
          A- The Color Of Her Stockings & Hand Long Gloves Should Be White As Her Picture .
          B- Snow Queen Is A Very Se-xy Thin Girl In Her picture ..But Unfortunatly Seems She Is A Few Fat In This Primery Show .
          C- Her Skin Seems A Few Dark In That Primery Show (The Snow Queen That Game Owners Put 1 Of it In Every IsLand).. can Be Lighter .
          D- Her Motion... She Needs Some Spellbinding Motion . Also Her Clothes .. I wrote Something About Them In The picture Blow .
          E- It will Be better If She Has Some Snow Or Breezes In Around Of Herself In The Air .
          *-Here Is The Picture I've Got & Edited For You .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snow Queen (Mistakes That Needs To Be Solved).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	1705636

With The Best Regards .

Merry christmas ...
          SummerBorn (S39 Archangel)
          My Name Will Shake The World .
          If You Trust God & Yourself , .. Thats Enough .

Comment

lol @ Canadian comment

Comment

nice snow queen like elsa from Frozen

Comment

snow queen is a hunter im waiting snow queen come a new hero i will get her

Comment

Tyler, obviously you will get her skill from awaken, so you already have 4 debuffs in 2 turns. Then you only need something to make you move twice in one turn. (Good question though, wondered about it ever since that lovely guide on R2games released information on her)

Comment

she's the 1st prize for CS tycoon, so no need to expect anything now ^^

Comment

Tycoon leak

Name:	tycoon2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	1705832

Name:	tycoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	1705833

Comment

So she's first place only for cs tycoon. LAME. Now the same old humongous cashers will be the only ones with her. Pathetic build up only for a massive let down.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
                          So she's first place only for cs tycoon. LAME. Now the same old humongous cashers will be the only ones with her. Pathetic build up only for a massive let down.
                          Thought as much myself , might as well say it now gratzs Harveen

Comment

Where i found the queen's icon?

Comment

you can find it in cross server tycoon as the first place reward. You just need 550k tycoon points in European servers to catch up with Harveen.

Comment

Working...
                              X