Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels 12/18 Server Update – Christmas is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 12/18 Server Update – Christmas is Coming!

Christmas is right around the corner! Check out the grand Christmas Party we've prepared for you, and some of the awesome in-game additions and updates like charming Angels, valiant Heroes, cute Christmas Fairies, rare Christmas Mounts, Superior Santa Clothes, varies candies and many more festive items and events! Read on for details!

S1 will be updated first on Dec. 18th. All other servers will be updated later on Dec. 18th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please keep an eye on the in-game announcement for the update time. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and the changes once the update is complete.

New Event - Christmas Party (12/20 – 12/26)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas Party.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	429.9 KB
ID:	1762933

New Heroes
    Snowy Queen

Santa
    Obtain Santa Shards from upcoming events and synth them into a Santa Crest, then recruit Santa in the Enigma Tavern.

Dragon Empress
    Obtain Dragon Empress Shards from upcoming events and synth them into a Dragon Empress Crest, then recruit Dragon Empress in the Enigma Tavern.

New Angels
    Isolde
    Obtain Isolde’s Crest Shards from upcoming events and synth them into an Isolde’s Crest, then unlock Isolde in the Angel panel.

Varda
    Obtain Varda’s Crest Shards from upcoming events and synth them into a Varda’s Crest Shard, then unlock Varda in the Angel panel.

New Christmas Outfit
    Superior Santa Clothes
    Obtain Superior Santa Clothes Shards from the upcoming events and synth them into the Superior Santa Clothes in the Forge.

New Mounts
    • Crystal Reindeer (Evolved from Reindeer)
    • Flame Dragon

New Christmas Fairies
    • Gingerbread Man
    • Snowball

New Festive Items
    • Chocolate Candy Cane
    • Golden Candy Cane
    • Silver Candy Cane
    • Lollipop
    • Super Lollipop
    • New Heroic Gear
    • Adv. version of Mysterious Candy - Delicious Candy

Name:	loa Delicious Candy-600-600.jpg
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	1762969

Adjustments & Optimizations
    • Raised the maximum level for some Angels.

Name:	Angels level 12.18.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1762937
    • Optimized the Tarot event.
    • Officially renamed Awaken Smelting to Element Smelting.
    • Changed Angel Athena and Raphael skill to "with a 100% chance of hitting".

Bug Fix
    • Fixed incorrect data description for Hero's skill - Arcane Vortex after Character Awakening.

Click here for more details about League of Angel's 2014 Christmas Prep!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

nc i cant hardly wait

Comment

omg!! wow new heroes!!!

Comment

Dragon Empress I've seen, she looks awesome....but Santa? Wow.....St.N is SO gonna be mine XD

And Claudia's been raised 20 levels???? That's cool....but I nearly had her kriffing maxed
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

I went through all this trouble to get info on Dragon Empress and St. Nicholas before they were released and they get released like, the day after, haha. Well, if anyone wants a preview on their skills the translations are up in General Discussion on GTArcade forums. c:

& hope they'll be giving out shards for Claudia this event - I'm just missing a few more and with her level being raised I really want her. o:

Comment

we need some swap or exchange for the new fusion gems meh

Comment

no one seem to notice they remove lvl8 fusion gems from tarot...

Comment

Just a bunch of new Stuff for cashers. So nothing new.

Comment

Hi,

What i dont get is why GtArcade already have this event and on R2 it begins only on 20th december and lasts only til 26th?! Why do you make these differences? You put a diamond recharge of minimum 299 dias on Angel's Exclusive when it was free because GtArcade players complained that they pay, so now R2 players pay also but when it comes to events like this Chrismas Shop only GtArcade players get the goodies? Why? Why should we keep playing your game when you make these differences? Why cant you make things same ****** for both GTS and R2?

Comment

WT.F fuse gem in tarot gone ..... that the only way free player and casher too to get free fuse gem, now not interest in tarot anymore

Comment

whole server cant chat or pm s165 and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bring back fuse in tarot

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                        no one seem to notice they remove lvl8 fusion gems from tarot...
                        Got lucky I got one yesterday....
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

3 earthshakers in a team (4 with a new skill) is nonsence!!! What are you thinking about - there are a lot of ways to force us spend money but not this way. You will brake all balance in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
                            Hi,

What i dont get is why GtArcade already have this event and on R2 it begins only on 20th december and lasts only til 26th?! Why do you make these differences? You put a diamond recharge of minimum 299 dias on Angel's Exclusive when it was free because GtArcade players complained that they pay, so now R2 players pay also but when it comes to events like this Chrismas Shop only GtArcade players get the goodies? Why? Why should we keep playing your game when you make these differences? Why cant you make things same ****** for both GTS and R2?
                            Say it on your post already but if GTA didnt say that R2 is not allowed to release it earlyer i would say because of Money. Less time means the people cash more to get the stuff.

Comment

So if someone bought the fusion gems from tarot its all right and everyone else now sucks. What a mean move.

Comment

Working...
                              X