Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is special for me cos it bring hope in my heart, hope that everything would be fine. Merry Christmas!

Samarra from S217

Comment

• Christmas is special to me cause my kids faces light up on Christmas morning when they find out santa has been and left them some gifts

alanna
      S44 serpents guile

Comment

• i like most about christmas that in the cold, its a warm gathering of family and friends.

S67-Terror Cove
        ign- stryker

Comment

• Christmas is not about giving gifts, it also giving forgiveness and happiness with family, friends, and everyone around you.

S6-Marina's Haven
          Angel

Comment

• Christmas time is a season of great joy. It is a time of remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.I love so much this Christmas moment. Merry christmas to all .Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	1705826

Comment

• Christmas is the Gift of God to Us Let us celebrate Christmas with Fun and Party. Merry Christmas to You all.Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1705827

Comment

• Christmas is the Blessed season
                which engages the whole world
                in a conspiracy of love! LOVE SO MUCH THIS SEASON,ESPECIALLY CHRISTMAS!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1705828

Comment

• Merry Christmas to every body and God give and bless you house and family

Comment

• My Favorite part of Christmas is setting up my version of stockings and giving the kids abundant amounts of candy
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Christmas is the time of family reunion, when you can actually sit down and have a meal with whole family while seeing them with smiles. Simple as that.

Server: 210 - Fiery Citadel
                      Character: Peyp
                      S210 Fiery Citadel
                      Nick Peyp

Comment

• what i love, is the gifts that santa give me this year. <3

IGN: Hamish
                        Server:[S191] Dread Island

Comment

Working...
                        X