This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Notice regarding illegal play in League of Angels

R2 is constantly trying to manage game imbalances and other forms of exploits. We at R2 strive to make League of Angels a place where all players can enjoy themselves. However, there are those who won't abide by the rules at times and resort to cheating, using illegal programs, and taking advantage of in-game bugs. This not only jeopardizes the fairness of the game, but at times can also put player accounts at risk of being stolen or compromised in other ways (such as items being stolen, destroyed, and etc.). This is unacceptable behavior and deserves a punitive response.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stop Cheating in game.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1763030

The measures R2 will take are as follows:
    - Players who cheat to obtain in-game Gold, Diamonds, or other items illegally will be banned permanently.
    - Players who distribute any cheating programs or related cheating information will also be punished.

It is our desire that all players can work and play together while being committed to a common goal of fairness. If you notice any suspicious behavior, please let us know by filing a ticket. We will reward helpful reporters after the details of the reports are confirmed!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

You said fairness??? I think first of all need to balance the game. Some players spend most of the day in the game, others still use their rich bank accounts. The difference is huge,frustration also,which leads to a final procedure people stop playing ->>> servers are dying. Someone keeps all resources during several events, and eventually lose the battle, because someone used again magical credit card. Are you going to deal with this problem?
    I agree should ban people who use cheats, but why ban someone if your fault? I played a lot of games, and can assure you that this is a game with the most bugs. Why ban someone because of your incompetence?
    Last edited by KillerBlackAngel; 12-19-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerBlackAngel View Post
      Someone keeps all resources during several events, and eventually lose the battle, because someone used again magical credit card. Are you going to deal with this problem?
      Lol ofc not, they make money on ppl like that, that's the only thing they're interested in, in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Zyfer7 View Post
        Lol ofc not, they make money on ppl like that, that's the only thing they're interested in, in the end
        And that is also the reason you guys can play for Free too.

Without those crazy cashiers, dont even talk about server dying, you dont even have a server to play.

Comment

I agree wid Angel. I am a free player and i played alot. Most players don't play this game because all the events are related to Casher stuff. The rewards for Free players are LESS than the one casher ones. I also agree that cheating and using illegal program should be banned but fairness? i think not. This game should be WELL balanced and when i say balanced, i mean more attempts in each events and more rewards for free ones in the hot events. That way, it will become fair and balanced.
          Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

It's interesting.
            How do I know if someone is cheating the game? I know some players but I'm not sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Seiyuu_Tan View Post
              It's interesting.
              How do I know if someone is cheating the game? I know some players but I'm not sure about that.
              They as in R2 Developers will check it. Not us
              Last edited by Izhari; 12-19-2014, 12:10 PM. Reason: adding
              Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

I don't understand when people complain about a game they can play for FREE! On any game there will be those with that so called magic plastic card, it is their right and their prerogative to use it as they see fit. I am not a casher but manage to do quite well in the game. I am not on top but am definitely in the upper ranks so it is possible. Will I ever be top player? Highly doubtful unless the big cashers move to a newer server. Using your own money is not cheating, using a hack to obtain diamonds etc illegally is! Be grateful for the big cashers, they pay the bills and costs that make this game possible so YOU can play FREE. As a free player you will never win the events or be top dog but the game is about having FUN not always about being on top. Any company will reward those that pay their bills. To complain because you are allowed to play for free is the problem of today's society. We want everything for free and complain about those that work hard and can pay. Perhaps this game should be a pay to play only, then nobody would complain.

Comment

Seem they were overloaded with false accusation report of cheating already.... I'm sure promising rewards will help shorten the ticket queue....

Comment

guys guys there is no cheating program ...it never was.... GTArcade is big company, talking about milions of dollars, do you think that some hacks can penetrate da firewall of this game , hmmm ...this is a strategy to ....... well think by yourself
                    SolomonKane
                    Hunter 92lvl
                    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

when I told them I think someone was cheating I always got there is no such thing as a diamond or gold hack now be quiet

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                        ... and taking advantage of in-game bugs...
                        Why should I care abt your programmers incompetence? The big problem regarding that is your greedy, nothing more. because its more important quantity instead of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by chasemyass View Post
                          Why should I care abt your programmers incompetence? The big problem regarding that is your greedy, nothing more. because its more important quantity instead of quality.
                          The real deal is every one will abuse the bug.... u can not bann 20k players and more for abusing a bug that u can not develop ur game properly that is a issue that u need to think about it(TESTING a server before upgrade by the PROPER PPL will work fine 1 day before the upgrade is released).... WHEN U RESET a server alot of ppl will miss alot of things that THEY MIGHT NOT COLLECT again.... roll back does not RETURN PLAYERS MONEY in there CREDIT CADS(didn't head a person that said "Thank u I got my money back" so far).
                          Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

hows about being banned for 11 years for defending your wife against abusive users who send death threats to her and then block her and only place you can find them to say anything is LOA . And after a year of loyal playing and PAYING i get banned for 11 years and the abusers are still allowed to play now thats fair and balance for you. keep abusers get rid of decent players.
                            Character Name: WinterIce

Server: 227 Grey Plains

Comment

Marine.. winning an event as being free player is possible, you only have to be patient and collect stuff like quiz hoc's jack's etc ..dont ruin peoples day saying something wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X