League of Angels Server Update Dec. 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels Server Update Dec. 26th

2014 is nearly over! In just under a year, we have accomplished quite a lot in League of Angels, wouldn't you say? To summarize your achievements, we are holding an exclusive Yearly Review event. With this event, you will be handsomely rewarded by reaching certain achievements. Read on for the details!

All the servers have been updated on Dec. 26th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and the changes once the update is complete.

New Event - Yearly Review
    Duration: Dec. 27th - Dec. 31st
    Description:
    You have stuck with League of Angels for nearly a year and we’d like to thank you. In this special event, reach certain achievements and you’ll be handsomely rewarded! These achievement categories include: Angel, Mount, Heroes, Character and Challenge. Rewards include Cherubstone, Hero Mark, special Flair, Totem Badge, and many more awesome items. What's more, in this event, you can purchase some rare Angels, Mounts, Heroes, Gems, Fairies, and some rare items on a great discount.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yearly Review.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	454.0 KB
ID:	1763722
    New Item - Aquarius of Angel (Obtained from upcoming events)

Use the Aquarius of Angel to get the magic Spring of Grace. Drink the Spring of Grace to receive a random buff. The Spring of Grace was once the purest water on earth, which brings power to any human once it's been drunk. However, since the forces of darkness found it, they poisoned the water to revenge the angels and humans. If you drink the poisoned water, your buff may decrease for a limited time in battle, so be careful!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aquarius of Angel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.6 KB
ID:	1763669

New items - 12 new Flairs

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed the incorrect description for two skills: Flame Dash and Arcane Vortex.
    - Changed the required level for Awakening Stone to Lvl. 70.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

where is golden candy cane boost its was here and it is the last day?!?!

no change to santa skill ? why u removed santa executioner skill and we bought it from Christmas shop . he become useless now zzzzzz

Comment

nvm they upgrade that event and its back :P

Comment

Why are there no up to 90% deals in the shop? Is that something u are just going to pop on at the end of the day or something?
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

well this is the 4'th update or so since the Matk+Crit/Patk+Crit fuse gems was introduced in game and still no option to excgange them .... what is that hard to add in Forge->Exchange->Fuse the option for those gems , i have it in inventory and can't use it because i'm a fighter and not a mage , and i bet i am not the only one with this issue !!!
          Regards .

Comment

Lets see how all of the stuff in there will be daimond needed to optain
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
              And where THIS can be found?

My guildmates and me... we think UNdress your angel would be more interesting option... but whatever...
              Uhmm UNdressing ok .....

Comment

Ehehehe I wonder what server is this person on XD

Comment

Level 70 and 70k br... I don't think we need to worry about her unless she will win some events )
                  Ehe you never know CheckMaid is now rank1 in Br from all the servers just saying

Comment

Omg I love the bug fixes... Corrected description of skills...
                    THE WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM IS BUGGED and they are correcting descriptions and even announcing this... ya ya, great way to show you do something in time you do nothing.

You call THAT fixed description?

*APPLAUCE*

NEW (was some time ago) gem Fuses are still unexchangeable... What the hell guys? I really don't believe you have no time to damn fix bugs. At least stop doing new updates while there is FULL forum with suggestions (70% of them are suggested bugfixes and unreleased things should basically be released). Fairies released without upgrade option, awaken released with skill bugs, fuses released without exchange option... and so on and so on...

I hope we won't see Kyla in tycoon? 700k dias are nice... And some say G_Ms are same people as normal players... And if they recharge, they do this only by themselves... None dias issued to GM's... hell yeah ) SAved that picture to show in further discussions about innocent GM's.
                    Test server....I spent about five hours trying to find the test server for LOA...never have Blood and Jade sometimes accidently lets you onto the test server XD

About UNdressing the angels....can someone lend me a Seraphim?
                    Alanna
                    Beserker lvl 73
                    980K BR
                    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                    Mystic lvl 72
                    1.1M BR
                    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Please fix my awaken and skills soon. getting harder each day with my handicap of the bug i have
                      League of Angels
                      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                      10.6 Million+ BR
                      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

i cant find the yearly review button.it would be such a waste if i cant collect my reward..

IGN: LuvItAll
                        serrver: S41-Wyrm's Gorge

Comment

http://prntscr.com/5lc1qh Already buggs everywhere UA12 ex s43

Comment

And 1 more http://prntscr.com/5lc32v

Comment

where you find spring of grace ?

Comment

Working...
                              X