Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fabulous Fashion in Loralei's Wardrobe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabulous Fashion in Loralei's Wardrobe!

Loralei's Wardrobe
    Duration: Dec. 26th - Dec. 30th (Server Time)
    Server: S1 - S233
    Description:
    We are opening Loralei's Wardrobe to all of you once again, with two different options: Diamond purchase and Voucher purchase. During the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher discounts they can get for that particular item. The discount can be as high as 50% off!

The items in this event are the Santa Clothes Shard, Mysteral Wings Shard, Hang Ten Shard, Moonbeam Wings Shard, Sterling Moonbeam Shard, Bat Wings Shard, Gold Organza Shard, Wings of Gold Shard, Odin's Gleaming Garment Shard, Saintly Angel Wings Shard, Summer Gear Shard, Aztec Wings Shard, Dragonblood Shard, Phoenix Wings Shard, Incinerator Shard, Leprechaun Suit Shard, Blazing Wings Shard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loralei Wardrobe 12.26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1763698

Rules:
    1. As mentioned above, during the event, the more players who purchase the same item, the higher discounts they can get for that particular item, with discounts as high as 50% off.
    2. If you purchase an item at a higher price than the final price, the system will automatically calculate and return to you the price difference once the event ends. For example, if a player purchases an item priced at 3600 Diamonds, however once the event ends, the price of this item might drop to 2000 Diamonds. He will then be sent 1600 Diamonds back.

Name:	Loralei Wardrobe 12.26 interface.jpg
Size:	345.7 KB
ID:	1763699

3. Aureus can be used in the Loralei's Wardrobe to purchase certain items. 1 Aureus is worth 1 Diamond.
    4. If the purchase involves Aureus, the Diamonds paid with Aureus will not be returned. For example, a player purchases an item priced at 3600 Diamonds, with 3200 Diamonds and 400 Aureus, however once the event ends, the price of this item might drop to 2000 Diamonds. He will then only be sent 1200 Diamonds back.

Tips: Aureus are still valid for the next Loralei's Wardrobe event.

Lucky Draw:
    Each day, the first time a player buys each specific item in Loralei's Wardrobe, they will earn a chance to draw in the Lucky Draw. Prizes include Loralei's Wardrobe points and Vouchers. There is also an item that gives a 100% refund on the first purchase of the day!

Lottery:
    1. Loralei's Wardrobe points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Players choose a number from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 1000 Diamonds! Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

arf not even a single free stuff (at least santa clothe...), make Aureus sellable in that case cuz there's no point in it anymore.

Comment

U can buy only 1 voucher item WHY? Also why a cap on aureus in discount? Why not like dirac discount?
      No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Best christmass events ever worst rewards for most highest demand of dimonds
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

we get some many aurelius . and 0 stuff to use them on , cus of we need daimonds now on all the item. Nice one
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

league of diamonds...,full event only for diamonds,wardrobe only for diamonds,you have in your head even something else except diamonds

Name:	4ub0w6.jpg
Size:	543.8 KB
ID:	1705816

Comment

Hahahahaha its always nice to see things come true. I said it often. Many just laugh or make jokes about me or the things i say. But now you see another step in the direction in which you will get nothing for free. Now i say it will not take long until R2 will delete the spent any amount and recharge any amount free thing in omnipotence. So no seraph Stones or event vouchers for free anymore. And trust me im sure they will. And any of you should see that coming too after so many free stuff got taken out of the game. Even those buyer events where you can buy large amounts of Stuff like Soulstones etc. got more in the last months. And they will appear even more often within the next half year. Dont know if GTA makes R2 doing such things or R2 do it by themself. Im sure the cashers will not care for it and will only laugh again about others who complain about it. But maybe some of the self called "low cashers" beginn to understand now. Well thats all i have to say. Now flame on guys. I know there are many who want to flame about none casher or low casher that they always cry because of something.

Comment

make the option available so we can get rid of that aureus thing out of the inventory.. is taking space for nothing.. not worth anything. ty

Comment

Loralei Wardrobe it is sucks people have alot aurecios and they can use that stuff only we colecte to watch how sweete they are all that. Bad Event

Comment

no free clothing well done R2
                    SupremE
                    S183 Pilgrim's Tavern
                    BR : 1.8 mil

Comment

We did Inferno Twice with rank S and get nothing and for getting A you get 300 Aureus. Are you kidding me. Think its kinda unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                        I'm disappointed with last events as much as you are...
                        Christmas were the worst event out of Xmas, TG ang Halloween.
                        Best one were TG probably. 2x lower prices in shop, 4x more coins everyday.
                        Yeah. And i fear it will get even worse in the future. Thats a shame. The game maked a lot of fun. But they really **** it up more and more with every event and update. Oh and im sure Energy Cards only for Group Buy tickets will vanish too. Its such a bad joke to get hundreds and thousands of Auerlius and Group Buy tickets and you cant use them and not even smellt them. At least let us smellt them for 0,5 or 0,2 points each ticket so really everyone can use them in some way to get at least a little bit.

Comment

gotta love it..make a glitch game then make you pay for stuff that once was free yay!! gonna go max my cc on this stupid stuff....lmao
                          Last edited by DrigenDragon; 12-26-2014, 03:56 PM. Reason: r2 sucks bad and censores everything
                          "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                          X