Yearly Review Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by demonsgate View Post
    I must been too low to see this bug there was a vet on my sever I told about the aegis problem couldn't collect that's about only bug I seen on our servers 229
    That problem got fixed.
    It was with runestones and aegis only, from Challenge tab.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i have to ask, u have banned the, but u will remove the ban? if its so i would like to use it too cuse i could get enough resources to be banned for a month, there r much things that this ppl have collected and u will let them all the things? great moderators, thats my friends is unfair!!!
      Server - 126 Railed Legions
      IGN - Iroga
      Berserker!

Comment

This ban/punishment is just like a holiday for them. They still have those resource. Better remove what they get, and let them play, or make their tycoon point to 0.

Comment

this is stupid really everyone got points for tycoon from it

Comment

just go do a character, equipment, stats, inventory wipe for those who cheated in CS tycoon using yearly review bug.

Comment

roll bk for them to day b4 yearly opened for the players who exploited not the entire server and all b fine and a ban till char roll bk is done seem fitting

Comment

Harveen will NEVER be banned. Even if he DID use the bug (which we do not know).
                He will NEVER be banned because he is the biggest contributor to the game. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by R272207605 View Post
                  Harveen will NEVER be banned. Even if he DID use the bug (which we do not know).
                  He will NEVER be banned because he is the biggest contributor to the game. The End.
                  you thought your post is so important to make that your first post here ???

clap clap for you then
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by R272207605 View Post
                    I am sure so they are more "lenient" Considering he must spend at least over $10k a month and his main and ALT hero are #1 and #1 in current GMT CS Tycoon lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                      you thought your post is so important to make that your first post here ???

clap clap for you then
                      Are you SO jealous of Harveen, that you had to write this? ONE post has to be the first, right?
                      Last edited by R272207605; 12-29-2014, 03:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                      X