Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use Major U.S. Brand Gift Cards to Buy Diamonds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use Major U.S. Brand Gift Cards to Buy Diamonds!

League of Angel Heroes,

Looking for more ways to get in-game Diamonds? Have piles of gift cards from relatives and in-laws lying around, waiting to be used? Now R2Games is offering players the chance to trade U.S. gift cards for in-game Diamonds in League of Angels!

So what are you waiting for! Go to the recharge screen in League of Angels, click "Trade Major Brand Gift Cards," and get a boost in the New Year! Players can access this payment method by clicking on the Trade Major Band Gift Card button when selecting a payment option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PayGarden LoA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	685.2 KB
ID:	1764299

You will then be taken to a screen to select your gift card. After entering your gift card's information, PayGarden will check the balance, and then make you an offer based on the balance of your charge. Please be aware that PayGarden has a processing fee that will be deducted from the balance on your gift card.

Note: Only U.S. gift cards with a balance of 10 dollars of more will be accepted. Different cards offer different trade-in rates.

For a list of gift cards, click here.

For more information on PayGarden, click here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

still dont see any option for mobile pay

Comment

No Amazon support? weak....

Comment

jeez, i am from south africa, can u please bring back mobile payment,

Comment

i live in the US but i dont see this option yet please fix it

Comment

None of these options...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	HB_LoA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	1706563

Comment

All i see is "Diamonds" on the recharge screen. not "free" not "VIP" and none of the payment options underneath. there is nothing underneath except the "buy" button.

Fixed this by playing via the official R2 site rather than through Yahoo.
              Last edited by R2109346365; 01-21-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X