Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels 12/30 Server Update - New Wings & Mount Arrive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oi that roulette stinks free players get only 3k-8k dimonds and ppl like me who rehcarge get 50 wth is with that and wath do we do with all the candy that we got from gemology ppl geting very ****** and tierd of these things

Comment

if you click another person with buff you get 50k gold thats the surprise

Comment

why there is no swap for imperial gear?

Comment

Originally posted by camelia21 View Post
          oi that roulette stinks free players get only 3k-8k dimonds and ppl like me who rehcarge get 50 wth is with that and wath do we do with all the candy that we got from gemology ppl geting very ****** and tierd of these things
          Nope, that's not the way it works. And by the way, that was a very rude comment towards free people, after a year full of golden platters for cashers, the fact that free players have the chance to get 50 to 50k+ dias is making this new year....that's what the spirit of christmas and new year is giving, and I think GtA and its partners have very well with the DR.

People like you play these games to find fault with them. If you hate the way this game works, then stop playing it. People who actually enjoy the game, free and casher alike, don't want you and your kind here.
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
            Nope, that's not the way it works. And by the way, that was a very rude comment towards free people, after a year full of golden platters for cashers, the fact that free players have the chance to get 50 to 50k+ dias is making this new year....that's what the spirit of christmas and new year is giving, and I think GtA and its partners have very well with the DR.

People like you play these games to find fault with them. If you hate the way this game works, then stop playing it. People who actually enjoy the game, free and casher alike, don't want you and your kind here.
            lol why do you bother arguing with noobs like that? All they do is whine and complain that things dont go their way. Can you imagine meeting them in real life? no thanks :P Like you said they did a great job with the roulette and the yearly review. Thanks for everything Gtarcade and R2

Comment

*screeeems* what about matk/dodge gems???? i have 2x lvl 6 and need third to upgrade my gem socket bonus, how the hell i will be able to find them if you dont give us chance to synth it????
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Have to agree with ShiraBrie , nobody forced to you recharge , it was entirely your choice

Comment

from wath ik i didnt ask you if your a cheap player even for vip its your problem but others pay for wath you get free thats not k i didnt say free players shudent get next time read better little one but not ppl who pay to get a lower chance and making yourself awseome preaty arogant pll shude say how you r and saing ppl dont want me here talk for yourself not in others name

Comment

and for the ones who tink they enjoy the game im 1 year already in the game so i gwess i enjoy more the you ) let older ppl then you in the game who know better tell me thinghs not a lvl 66 who just started

Comment

well I was waiting for the chance of exchange the fusion gems (Matk+Crit for example) but that will have to wait :3
                      Alvast
                      [S210] Fiery Citadel
                      Class: Berserker
                      Guild: Knights

Comment

from wath ik i didnt ask you if your a cheap player even for vip its your problem but others pay for wath you get free thats not k i didnt say free players shudent get next time read better little one but not ppl who pay to get a lower chance and making yourself awseome preaty arogant pll shude say how you r and saing ppl dont want me here talk for yourself not in others name

and for the ones who tink they enjoy the game im 1 year already in the game so i gwess i enjoy more the you ) let older ppl then you in the game who know better tell me thinghs not a lvl 66 who just started
                        Sorry cariad, but I really don't get what the hell you are talking about. Firstly it doesn't matter how long you've been playing the game, that gives no hint as to how much you enjoy it. Secondly I have been playing it right from the start on Ngames, which I doubt you even know of, and thirdly I might have ''read better'' if you were a little more legible.

No personal offence to you, it just cheeses me off when someone whines in such an absolutely imbecilic way.
                        Alanna
                        Beserker lvl 73
                        980K BR
                        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                        Mystic lvl 72
                        1.1M BR
                        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

you shude watch how you talk couse i bet your not my age punck and playng an year means i enjoy wana see your acc on ngames i got 1 there to means your strong there ) you shude watch ngames srvrs how many they r and r2 and i got acc on chinese srvr 2 so i gwess you dont play longer then me

Comment

LOL, your either a child or have no business sense what so ever in your past or present. If you had any experience you'd understand why it would be smart to give free players more gems than cashers. I'll spell it out for you since you don't seem to understand it.

Cashers - already paying players who will continue to recharge for the same reasons they did when they started to recharge, they dont tend to breakt hat habit.

Free Players - players who spend nothing and are happy with the minimal dia's they can get from free offers or events.

Now, if you were a company trying to lure people in to spending money for your game, would you go for the group that is already paying by giving them more? No, thats stupid, you would give good chunks of dia's to players who only spend 1-10 gems a day for the hot event. When you give someone a large sum of dia's all at once people get happy and tend to buy something they wouldve typically waited months upon months to acquire, which would lead to a greater possibility of recharging later since they now have a taste of how easy dia's make things.

I won't say it's 100% effective, but its guaranteed to start getting people who were on the verge of recharging to start since they now have a sample of what it can do, and the people who have been recharging will continue to do it because its what they do. Actually, most will likely recharge a ton more than normal for both this tycoon and the bonus rewards from diamond roulette.

Comment

you shude watch how you talk couse i bet your not my age punck and playng an year means i enjoy wana see your acc on ngames i got 1 there to means your strong there ) you shude watch ngames srvrs how many they r and r2 and i got acc on chinese srvr 2 so i gwess you dont play longer then me
                              Chinese servers ditto. On two different chinese websites. I am not a punk. Here are my two acc's on NGames, one on S20 and one on S96. The S20 one is slightly less developed, but it's got more BR. Plus I couldn't care what age you are, I have a feeling I am a good deal more mature than you when you were my age since you persist in making sad futile little efforts to try and seemingly best me, when I all I did was say that your first post was wrong in my eyes.

I'm probably a good deal less in BR than you, but that makes it no less fun for me....btw just figured, I have been playing since April, look here in GB record. Started a few days before that though.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 19.26.09.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	1706069

S20 KaiserLurong (retired)

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 19.17.21.png
Size:	969.0 KB
ID:	1706068
                              S96 Alanna (active)

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 19.03.03.png
Size:	964.6 KB
ID:	1706067
                              Last edited by ShiraBrie; 12-31-2014, 01:32 PM.
                              Alanna
                              Beserker lvl 73
                              980K BR
                              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                              Mystic lvl 72
                              1.1M BR
                              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

pls stop complaining about playng couse you dk how to play pls the acc talks for itself and the dude with tycoon you can get ranked in tycoon without recharging
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by camelia21; 12-31-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X