Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to send a salute out to all the customer service staff. No one thinks about them, until something goes wrong.

Comment

• I would like to say how much joy you have given me in this game, and wish for all of you joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!

Comment

• R2 games specially League of Angels is the best game. Happy birth day to you ..... . Thank you for nice GM in my server. Regards.
        Server :Cerna Bluffs (S233)
        Char name : Naruto

Comment

• Thank you for the effort you put into creating this game. The game play is fun, graphics beautiful.... This is the first game that has held my attention for many years. Congratulations on your first year and wishing many more. Birch (S46)

Comment

• happy b-day loa skunk s212

Comment

• Thanks for all the new updates and keeping this game going with all the amazing events. Can't wait to spend this year with my loved ones.

Server: 208 Sapphire Coast

Name: Shadowed

Comment

• Thank you LOA for the best game i play and Happy Birthday LOA i wish you can make this game more funny and dont forget to give more event

Nick : Eustazz ( Amber Heart : S235 )

Comment

• Congratulations, happy anniversary/birthday, good luck, and more power!! I'm looking forward to saying the same thing next year.

Server : [S223] Tolono Springs
                  IGN : Ennui

Comment

• Thanks too all family members of S107 ImperialGlow. It has been a treasure to meet all of u. Happy birthday to LOA. Thanks for giving a place for smile, laugh, anger, chat and fun

Server - S107 Trail of Vines
                    IGN - Foong

Comment

• Congratulation, R2games and more power hope you guys continues what you started and continue on improving the game and your service thanks

server- s233 Cerna bluffs
                      IGN- Karias

Comment

• Happy Anniversary R2! Whew.. Thank you for all the R2 Staff, Mods, Vets and GM. I would also like to thank my IMPERIAL GLOW FAMILY for being there for me. The journey we had..the life stories we had shared.. and all the Fun Stuff.. Thank you so much! I would also like to thank the PREDATOR S14 and ARIKANAMI S77 for being so welcoming whenever i visit them. Thank you!

IGN: Asriane
                        Server: S107 Trail of vines

Comment

• Even though I'm new to LOA, I'd like to say thank you to the creator, the devs, the GMs and everyone else that has help make and contribute to LOA, Wartune and the other games thank you. These games are seriously fun and make my day soo much better.

[S235]
                          Torabisu97
                          The MMO Beater!

Comment

• I want to thank my family for being there for me and also Malin BFF forever with love./ Marimara, Mikaela´s Rampage S15

Comment

• Thank you Katasukia for introducing me to this game

Character: Tintin

[S5] Boadicea's Glory
                              Last edited by hi1tinsldr2; 01-14-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• To my Guild members, thank you for making it fun. To all that help, THANK YOU. Most importantly to the Creator of all things, thank you for caring, protecting, and saving. My I live worthy of the calling to honor you and care for others.
                                yours,
                                Ralin of [S114] Raven's Gaol

Comment

Working...
                                X