Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello every one..... hoping you are all well and happy..... I love the friends I have made in the game ...... the new events all most every day and the art work is awsome. May the Sun always be to you're back and a smile on you'r face. MM

Comment

• happy birday

Comment

• I hope that in the New year, our family of players will be more. Thank you for the work of the moderators, as well as individual players who found and pointed out errors in the game. I would like to see in this wonderful game not only English-speaking moderators, but also Russian. Thank You All!!! Happy New Year!!!

server - s227
        Char - Otto

Comment

• Manny manny thanks to all new friends made in this year in the game.Some still playing some stopped.For all those who stops have to say they are welcome anytime they want to come back just to say hallo.
          Server:S039-Archangel
          Char name:sabinio

Comment

• server :[S227] Grey Plains
            Char name:whitedragon

Comment

• Happy birthday LOA, hope that the game make more progress so everyone can have good time.
              Mana
              S231

Comment

• I would like to thank the developers of this game , also a sincere thanks to GM and Vets who contribute their time in helping other players. Hope this game reaches it maximum reputation. Thank You Happy New Year and Happy Birth day LOA
                ZEUS of [S 232] Blood Reef

Comment

• Thanks for nice work on moderator and GM side and happy birthday Thanks to my husband and my Grandma..the greatest persons i ever seen in my life.....

S1-Chessmina

Comment

• To everyone who ever felt so down during last year's conceptualization, I be to encourage all to look on the positive side of life, thank the almighty and live as if it's the last day!
                    With love,

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA,
                      thanks for a great game, I have many friend now because this game, almost all country in the world

Server Name : [S233] Cerna Bluffs
                      Character Name : Carnal

Comment

• To my guildmates ty for a fun gaming, hoping to a more fun gaming with you guys and to all the players on my server.. And to all wishing you all a fun and interesting gaming throughout this year...

~S180 Labyrinth of Dreams
                        ~Krisha

Comment

• happy 1st anniversary LOA...

IGN: Yuuri
                          Server: s107 trail of vines

Comment

• ty for a greate game. a lot of fun.
                            server 231 char kimb

Comment

• happy aniversary LOA... how old you now i really dont know lol...

from marina s6

Comment

• thanks to you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X