Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy birthday R2 and us beakose is fun to celebrate togeder

Comment

• I would like to thank all the official and management of LOA for the time I spent to play this game .
      I really enjoyed it .
      Thank you

Server : [S233] - Cerna Bluff
      Char Name : PaVeL

Comment

• i would like to thank all my guild mates on server 91 as they have made playing this game an enjoyable time .yours nightstalker

Comment

• La multi ani. Is an exciting game. Congratulations.

gabysd
          [S78] Camp Deathknell

Comment

• Thanks for all the fun R2 games, its time to pat yourselves on the back, job well done.... Wishing u more wonderful years to come.

S235 Amber Heath .... IGN Juleen

Comment

• The Year-in-Review event was a wonderful surprise and truly celebratory.
              I had started playing LoA during the beta and was scared off by the Wyrm Race (lol). Well I'm glad that I decided to come back a few months later, because I have enjoyed the game events and camaraderie of my LoA in game friends ever since. Thanks for a wonderful game!
              Tonnia S223 Tolona Springs

Comment

• Awesome game ....
                Wish to improve and grow...

Comment

• thx mina, gambare!

s231 withering fen
                  char: Hinanawi

Comment

• Warren from Server 104 Thank you for the challenges of the game. I am still learning a lot.

Comment

• thank you to my guild mate my brosss john, rag, vem and........ thanx mom thanx loa thanx all

IGN : Ridik
                      Server Temple Of Silence/UA33
                      Guild : Razor

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels karina S213] City of Gallows

Comment

• HaPPy Bday LOA ....Loe thiS gAME cOZ i mEet a LoT of Friend ALL over THE WORLD ...GOD BLESS ALL your StAFF HPPY NEW YEAR ING:andreiCarL SERVER:S-182 Snakemoor Fen

Comment

• This game has concept, storyboard, very detailed strategy management, 24/7 online Vets, and looooots of Angels... a heaven for a gamer.. 1 year has passed and more years are yet to come. Thanks to everyone who made this game possible and going, and special thanks to the people who introduced me to this game... keep it up

Server: S232 - Blood Reef
                            Char name: Vildjhartha

Comment

• Thank you for an amazing game... I love to play everyday!! Happy Birthday...

Comment

• I want to thank family, friends (new and old). Tigeress, Rini, my small but friendly guild. Let's make this the best year yet! [S164] Frost Fortress, Moribund

Comment

Working...
                                X