Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi yall.... i play as Ms Legolasia, a hunter in S232 Blood Reef. I would like to give thanks to the developer for creating this really amazing game. Thanks also to GM/vets for assisting ur, players along the game. Special thanks to my guildmates for bringing joy & rare events to me.... making me not boring by juz doing same daily routine.... well since i'm not vip player. Can i suggest one thing to the developer? why dont make players can give items to other players.... like certain online games. I know that would make servers heavy but can you (developer) do something to overcome it? I'm sorry if my english is not good. That's all.... terima kasih

owh... i almost forgot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAGUE OF ANGELS.....
    Last edited by R258761593; 01-10-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• 220 server is unique in that there are a lot of Russians. We came here because the Russian server endowed with greed,constant lag and no desire to listen to the players. So,I want to Express my gratitude to all those who worked on the project, who brings the fun of the game. Continue to develop and may finally on our server appears GM. Thank you for everything.
      Eladiel, S220 Sea of Kora, guild Espada

Comment

• happy bday everyone ! let's keep going one more year.

Niddhog
        S17 Guardian Angel

Comment

• so cool...so strong...so sweet....thank you for LoA and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LEAGUE OF ANGEL

Server : [S6] - Marina's Haven
          Char name : zhoutai

Comment

• I would like to thank the developers of the game. I really enjoy playing it. I even got my wife to play the game. And she is really enjoying it. It was her first game she played that she really likes. Happy Birthday Server:S22 King of all Orcs
            Player: Ravager

Comment

• Спасибо за игру))
              она очень веселая и интересная) и добра вам еще))

Comment

• I wish the team all the very best for the new year. Thank you for so much fun in your game, the I every free minute of my time games. Keep it going and I remain faithful to you forever.

Server: S215 - The Four Cities
                Char Name : Tiziana125

Comment

• I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of Demi Gods for welcoming me into their guild. I was at a tough time in my life and I now have an extended family from around the world that I would not have if it weren't for LOA. Thank you!! Bchgoddessrn S217 Burning Valley

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone for being nice and answering any of my questions. Been playing almost a month and it has been fun.

Stretch [S232] Blood Reef

Comment

• I just wanna say THANK YOU! to my SISTER JULIE ANN! for providing my internet connection.! HAHA LOL
                      because of that I get to play this VERY AMAZING GAME!! Kudos!

Comment

• I would like to thank my family because mean so much to me. Also shout-outs goes out to the R2Games team for this game.

IGN: MsClean
                        Server: S232 Blood Reef

Comment

• for me, i would like to thank my friend that taught me about this game, and also thank for R2 too for the various event in game. Hope R2 will be the best dev ever.

Server : 44 - Serpent's Guile
                          IGN : Seventh

Comment

• dear developers! I congratulate you on birthday games. thank you so much for an interesting game. I hope it will develop and will be even more interesting.
                            more interesting, less lag - that's the motto for next year ))))
                            with respect, LordKira
                            server [S220] Sea of Kora
                            Last edited by R2105412140; 01-10-2015, 09:45 AM.
                            with best wishes, LordKira

Comment

• Its a new year and a new more challenges to come, first and foremost i would like to thank God everything, and then my family, love ones and also the R2Games family, been so much fun last year when i started to play this LOA and i enjoy it till the present and looking forward also for the next year event and more fun to go in this game...thanks a lot guys and see you on the game...

Server: [S180] Labyrinth of Dreams
                              IGN : Raine

Comment

• Hi LOA team,
                                I absolutely love the game, specially the angel graphics. Just want to say to keep up the good work!

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X