Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 25 - Youth's Harvest

IGN phantomRO

Nice work,and nice game

Happy New Year,and hope it will be even more better than the 1 that passed

Comment

• i would love to thank basically everyone the vets the main bosses in the leag of angels game all have helped me out allot and encouraged me that during tough times we allways pull through :P

server 228 - Anvils of Abar

IGN: zrael

Comment

• I've had a great time this year, particularly with the fine players I work with. Thank you to the folks behind the scenes here. This is the first game I've wanted to follow to the end

Server S87
        Singer

Comment

• Happy Birthday... Amazing Game!!!

S230
          Dyce

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LoA!
            Thanks for this game and for all your support!
            Nice work and keep it up!
            [S227]Grey Plains - Brutus

Comment

• Happy Birthday and thanks r2games for an entertaining and eventful year, and thanks to all who play. may the new year bring more fun for all

S68
              Archaic
              Archaic

Comment

• thanks for a cool game with a lot of nice features. it is fun trying to collect angels heros, and gear to improve character and play with other people. it keeps the game interesting, challenging and fun. thanks again R2 and happy birthday.

player jimm from S7 obsession of eris
                Last edited by R23448283; 01-10-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: forgot player name and server for event rules

Comment

• happy birthay

Comment

• Nice work

[S9] Nyssa's Reef - mogyiharcos

Comment

• Thanks for this game , the best game i ever play [s 108-Temple of Silence ] best server ever . good fun too all Players (y) from Senoka
                      Last edited by krenoses; 01-10-2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• thanks for the fun year I am having

Comment

• well its a thank you and i hope she gets well soon is for my mom, my mom went into the hospital on december 30th for numonia and on january 2nd her body started to completely shut down. on january 5th they were going to start taking her off life support and miraculously the next day her lungs started showing signs of reacting. and now every day she has slowly..very slowly getting better and better. on thursday her eyes were starting to open and she was moving her hands and feet. throughout all this going on, i have been pretty much at this game the entire time keeping my mind on the positive. so adding to the thanks, i would like to thank everyone on server 66 boreal woods for being there for me, my guild for checking up on me, making sure i am staying positive, and my mom for everything she has done throughout my life and i hope she keeps getting better and comes home soon.

IGN: azio

server: boreal woods (S66)
                          IGN: Azio

Server: S66: Boreal Woods

Guild: Chaos

Comment

• want birthday gifts

Comment

• I would like to thank all the team for their effort to show this game this wonderful shape and made us as users of this wonderful game very amused . Happy new year

[S210] Fiery Citadel
                              char. name : bmx999

Comment

• happy birthday and thanks for all the fun so far

Comment

Working...
                                X