Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Fire Totem Chest (Ruby) in Beach Treasure!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Fire Totem Chest (Ruby) in Beach Treasure!

Beach Treasure
    Duration: Jan. 21 to Jan. 24
    Server: S1 to S236
    Description: Treasures galore are hidden beneath the shells! During the event, flip the shells to earn points and match pairs of items to get them as a prize! Collect points to win new Fire Totem Chest (Ruby) and many other great rewards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beach Treasure banner 1.21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	1764988

Rules
    1. During each round there will be 8 pairs of items hiding behind the shells. Match a pair of items to earn it as a prize.
    2. Flipping shells costs shell points, which can be bought by diamonds. Using 1 shell point will earn the player 10 event points. Points can be used to buy items in the point shop.
    3. At 8:00, 12:00, 16:00 and 20:00 every day, players will be given 8 shell points for free. Remember to collect them before they expire!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beach Treasure interface 1.21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1764987

4. There are two kinds of reward modes: Random Pick and Manual Pick. In the Random Pick, items and prizes appear randomly while in the Manual Pick mode players can spend diamonds to select items they would like to appear.
    5. After selecting Manual Pick mode, players will need to click the REFRESH button to see the selected prizes appear in the event.
    6. The shells will refresh each hour, clearing the cooling down for a refresh costs 50 diamonds in the Random Pick mode, and 50+ Diamonds for Manual Pick mode depending on various factors.

Rewards:
    Today Ranking
    Place Basic Prize (Req. 250 Pts) Adv. Prizes (Req. 600 Pts)
    1 Sacrifice Point Card (50) x3 Totem Badge x50, and Tarot Flip Card (5) x5
    2-3 Sacrifice Point Card (50) x2 Totem Badge x40, and Tarot Flip Card (5) x5
    4-5 Sacrifice Point Card (50) x1 Totem Badge x30, and Tarot Flip Card (5) x2
    6-10 Sacrifice Point Card (10) x3 Totem Badge x20, and Tarot Flip Card (5) x2
    11-20 Sacrifice Point Card (10) x2 Totem Badge x10, and Tarot Flip Card (5) x1

Overall Ranking
    Place Basic Prize (Req. 2000 Pts) Adv. Prizes (Req. 8000 Pts)
    1 Seraph’s Stone x500 Fire Totem Chest (Ruby) x1, Skill Book- Arcane Lightning x50, Lvl. 10 Dodge Gem x2,and Gem Enhancement Stone x1500
    2-3 Seraph’s Stone x300 Skill Book- Arcane Lightning x50,Lvl. 10 Dodge Gem x1, and Gem Enhancement Stone x1000
    4-5 Seraph’s Stone x200 Lvl. 10 Dodge Gem x2, and Gem Enhancement Stone x800
    6-10 Seraph’s Stone x150 Lvl. 9 Dodge Gem x1 and Gem Enhancement Stone x600
    11-20 Seraph’s Stone x100 Lvl. 8 Dodge Gem x2, and Gem Enhancement Stone x500

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

ns update. ty
    Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
    Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
    News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

i have 207 summer gear shards, but i can't complete this clothes, because aren't in any event...... will be avalaible in any next event Summer gear shards?

Comment

Originally posted by Marek25 View Post
        i have 207 summer gear shards, but i can't complete this clothes, because aren't in any event...... will be avalaible in any next event Summer gear shards?
        They were on the last Group buy and Loralei's Wardrobe I think ( or one of them, don't remember ).
        Most likely they'll be again, just need patience.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i'm disappointed in the lack of shells being given for this event, normally we get a lot more and it makes it fun and worth it, this time around we get 10 shells points for the first day and 10 again the second day... that will leave 2 days of hope that we might get more than just a few shells ... i'm seeing this as LoA's hope that we spend diamonds for 2 days and if that is the case, i hope no one does
          Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
          JennAngel
          Level 85+

Comment

not a good reward though... and jennangel1983 is right, few shells given, even in explore gem enhance reward for 10k-20kpoints is just 1pc of shell(10).. boring..
            Last edited by rainier07; 01-24-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

we will have an exchange event for this fire totem? because I already have the golden fire one!
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Working...
              X