No announcement yet.

League of Angels Update 1/22 - New Function: Angel Artifact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this, sure people are asking when u guys do server mergers again? hope u post some of them so they be happy as well

Comment

I have a question about the vip, it lists on the update:
      Optimizations
      - Optimized the VIP system, removed the 30-Day VIP Subscription option, now you can choose to purchase the 30-Day VIP directly with Diamonds in-game.

What do you mean 30 day VIP subscription removed? Does that mean those of us that have had VIP subscriptions for last year wont get it renewed anymore? Cause in game, it still lists subscription and talks about automatic renewal and the rewards. Can someone clarify exactly what was removed please.

Comment

Honestly,.....3 day now!
        Little helper-wont work
        Tarot cards -wont work
        Enternal spire-wont work,
        Erebus -isnt working,
        please fix it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xMONDAYx View Post
          Honestly,.....3 day now!
          Little helper-wont work
          Tarot cards -wont work
          Enternal spire-wont work,
          Erebus -isnt working,
          please fix it!!!
          Ahem, it appears to be working fine here. I expect the problem is probably going to be your internet connection, or at least thats what the mods will say.

Comment

does not work Tournament

Comment

i earn diamond y not add to may dia

Comment

no angel artefact in server 227 an to many bugs in twilight an cross server an team arena I win max of 2 a day been like that for just over a month you want money but don't make game better an why carnt you help guild members even if your done in team dungeon an inferno what happens iff everyone done then you might miss out on level you at if you don't want to drop or if you to low

Comment

im quitein soon bugs an lags an buy buy buy why should we I aint game for fun an try get stronger on you own any game were you don't have pay on here

Comment

an get rid of the hacks for the games aswell unless people are spendin near 500 pound a week

Comment

Working...
                    X