Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Amanda
    started a topic Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Resource Tycoon (Cross server)
    Duration: Jan. 27th to Jan. 31st (server time)
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Description: Collect the required resources for the chance to win Snow Queen, and many other rare items!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon banner 1.27.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	1765234

Rules:
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players can gain points by collecting the required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestone, Blessed Stone, Seraph's Stone, Aegis Shard, Soulstone, Gold, Element Crystal, Enchanted Stone, Gems and Gem Enhancement Stone.

Name:	Tycoon ss 1.27.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1765235

- Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be sent accordingly. Prizes include Soulstone, Blessed Stone, Vouchers, Synth Scroll, Seraph's Stone, and different levels of Common Gem Chests.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	LoA ss 01 1.27.jpg
Size:	303.1 KB
ID:	1765232

Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	LoA ss 02 1.27.jpg
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	1765233

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each resource in-game via the Tycoon menu.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• hisokajp
    replied
    guess this timehe was nice and let Zeal win snow queen

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    he is the dev replacing burning and will win the event last second so that no non-dev gets their hands on the best items in game

Also, quit comparing this tycoon to the last CS tycoon, last CS tycoon had yearly review added into it which gave HUGE rewards, I was over 100k the first day without even doing dailies and this time i didnt break 100k until reset (am extremely light casher and didnt do gemo or HoC) just to give a good reference of how much points higher levels were capable of doing last time.

Leave a comment:

• demonsgate
    replied
    no 1 will respond cause he plays on GTarcade servers so should go over to there website and post complaints

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by zer01one View Post
    yeah but keep in mind harveen character level. this one just lvl 54, he must extremely spent much for his angel tears, soulstone, bless stone from group buy. looking his heroes, it seems he didnt spent for HoC, so HoC wont help him for this tycoon.
    Enchanting of equips becomes available at lvl 50 I think. So he could have ore.
    Last edited by osobena; 01-31-2015, 05:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    Originally posted by zer01one View Post
    yeah but keep in mind harveen character level. this one just lvl 54, he must extremely spent much for his angel tears, soulstone, bless stone from group buy. looking his heroes, it seems he didnt spent for HoC, so HoC wont help him for this tycoon.
    with money u can buy everything u want
    ony hes stats lok bad duno about hes hero
    how u can know he didnt spend in HOC?
    on our zone also got a lev 54 with xxxk points but i guess they are new mage cahsers

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    And harveen got 1,5m points with the end of year special event.

Leave a comment:

• zer01one
    replied
    Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
    with HOC, group buy, saved ore, saved ES spires and gemo cards it is definitely "possible"... Harveen had 1.5M pts in last cs tycoon
    and his level just 54, i dont think lv54 already unlock enchance orbs yet, and his gemology score not even in top 200. HE JUST BUY angel tears, soulstone, bless stone, and seraph stone from Group Buy only, or else he wont get that much resources. so if he spent real money, i also would like to know how much, or i think he just cheating. i wonder where moderator is ? gurotof ? anyone, please pay attention for this one.

Leave a comment:

• zer01one
    replied
    Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
    with HOC, group buy, saved ore, saved ES spires and gemo cards it is definitely "possible"... Harveen had 1.5M pts in last cs tycoon

Leave a comment:

• hisokajp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zivatar
    replied
    Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GUY SPENT TO GET 1m pts TYCOON
    he just start playing, with that level its impossible to get resources as much as icebow, no way but spent money or hacking

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125079[/ATTACH]
    i can tell you that's intresting... i would investigate also how they get over 1M. Even with Dias its not possible.

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GUY SPENT TO GET 1m pts TYCOON
    he just start playing, with that level its impossible to get resources as much as icebow, no way but spent money or hacking

Name:	ScreenShot103.jpg
Size:	702.8 KB
ID:	1707689

Leave a comment:

• KillerBlackAngel
    replied
    Did anyone see the moderator, in this forum??? Or they disappear when there is a problem?

Leave a comment:

• R2106357
    replied
    lmao, the ones bagging on osobena are just the noob whiners. Don't mind them they're the ones that want everything free and done for them. Move along, we've all been down this path countless times with other whiners

Leave a comment:

• dragomir999
    replied
    big diff now from 70 to 100k even whit hoc and gemo not all can get 100k, so many players just leave game... at least change genesis whit royal mark than maybe i can syth an void mail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X