Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels Update 1/29 - New Event: Divine War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels Update 1/29 - New Event: Divine War

Eager for new Angels, Heroes and Mounts? We are too! In this week's update, we will be introducing a powerful new Hero, a gorgeous new Angel, two awesome new mounts, as well as a slew of wonderful events. Read on for more details!

All servers will be updated on Jan. 29th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Additions

New Event - Divine War

Click image for larger version

Name:	Divine War.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	1765336

New Hero - Silver Dragon Lord

Name:	LoA_Hero_Silver-Dragon-Lord.jpg
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	1765333

New Angel - Theia

Name:	LoA_Angel_Theia.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1765334

Theia is the Angel of light and guardian of the North. She looks very delicate and gentle, but her strength and power are beyond imagining.

New Mount - Hellfire Dragon

Name:	LoA_Mount_Hellfire Dragon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1765633

New Mount - Leopard

Name:	LoA_Mount_Leopard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1765335

Optimizations
    • Increased the level cap for guilds to Lvl. 60.
    Upcoming Events
    • Angel's Quiz (2/2 - 2/5)
    • Lucky Tree (2/3 - 2/6)
    Stay tuned for more wonderful events in-game!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

no update for lvl 90?

Comment

let us swap the gold feather and silver feather in hot event we get from gemology

Comment

Lucky tree.............,again..............so soon ....... not many people liked it last time.............so what makes the Dev's think they're gonna like it now.

Well here's hoping they listened and made it better for all players ,not just the heavy cashers

Comment

on my server lucky tree was a BOM! everyone love it ! even me xD thanks to that i just miss one mount and now This new Leopard xD lol

Comment

First of all you have to fix the chat code... When someone is writing something it shows up twice. Plus that announcements are visible to the chat too..
            ||||

Comment

put swap for imperial gear maybe?

Comment

Configuration:
                1. Mount Exclusive
                2. Angel’s Quiz
                3. Lucky Tree

that means chnage request ?

now in lucky tree what we gonna get wiped this time? or with what we can exchnage nectar

Comment

Wow...Theia RUBY ANGEL, LVL100....she's gorgeous.....O.o....100000000000000 dollars though i bet :P

Yay, Lucky Tree ME

Glad LT is coming back, just make it a bit better this time please
                  Last edited by ShiraBrie; 01-29-2015, 07:52 AM.
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Ok if i remember correctly .. we used all our jackpot vouchers cause it was the only way other than dias to get more spins.. which was effective ..
                    but suppose someone with no previous jackpot voucher .. he got one free atmpt everyday and one nectar on 1st day .. so he got a total of 5 spins not even enough to get tree to lvl 2 ..

Hope more ways will come to spin other than diamonds ..

Comment

make gauntlet harder pls

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
                        Ok if i remember correctly .. we used all our jackpot vouchers cause it was the only way other than dias to get more spins.. which was effective ..
                        but suppose someone with no previous jackpot voucher .. he got one free atmpt everyday and one nectar on 1st day .. so he got a total of 5 spins not even enough to get tree to lvl 2 ..

Hope more ways will come to spin other than diamonds ..
                        i agree with u bro now i out jackpot lotto hope i can lving my tree up to lv 3 with out dia lol

Comment

beter dong give back tree sooon at last f not make cs event
                          is stupid to give free lev 11 cherubstone to lev 35 peoples only coz play on cashers and active server and other on server dead to finish with lev 4 tree
                          im hoping they removed that recharge 299 dia in angel /mount exclusive and replace with spend
                          also im sure those new angel,hero and mount will be in tree shop

Comment

i got my level tree to level 4.. it was really bad.. i wasted all my diamonds in return i hardly got any diamonds or gem chest bad investment lol thats all i can say when it comes to lucky tree .. please improve the luck level lol

Comment

Originally posted by R248450845 View Post
                              i got my level tree to level 4.. it was really bad.. i wasted all my diamonds in return i hardly got any diamonds or gem chest bad investment lol thats all i can say when it comes to lucky tree .. please improve the luck level lol
                              same problem i dont even got 1 sigle gem chest dont know if was bug or not
                              other peoples keep get only dia or gem chest
                              if cant get all from tree then why put there
                              i was expected to colect all that stuff from tree before to reapair

Comment

Working...
                              X