X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Tree Brings You Good Luck!

Lucky Tree
    Duration: Feb 3rd to Feb 6th
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Description: Legend speaks of an ancient tree which brings good luck to those who bless it. Many thought it was lost, but the Angels have found it and want you to be blessed by the tree, too! The Lucky Tree Level is now open to level 8, with the possibility of getting an Odin's Blade! Hurry up and test your luck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucky Tree banner 2.3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1765813
    Lucky Coins, Diamonds and many other items hang upon the tree. You can get these items and earn points by blessing the Lucky Tree. Lucky Coins can be used in the Lucky Coin Shop to buy items. The points you accumulate will be added to the points for Yggdrasil, the World Tree, which shows total points for the whole server. Each time Yggdrasil upgrades, all players in the server can collect rewards and the items hanging on the Lucky Tree will be upgraded too!

Rules:
    - Each Player gets 1 free attempt daily, VIP4 and above players get 1 extra attempt daily.
    - Blessing the Lucky Tree will earn players personal points, Lucky Tree EXP and World Tree EXP.
    - Players can only bless the Lucky Tree according to its level. However, they may view the Lucky Tree loot for other levels.
    - The higher the Lucky Tree level is, the better the rewards are.
    - Lucky Coins gained from blessings can be used to exchange for rewards in the Lucky Coin Shop.

There are four tabs within the interface: Lucky Tree, Yggdrasil, Lucky Coin Shop and Personal Rewards.

In the Lucky Tree tab, you can bless the tree and get items dropped from it. Blessing attempt can be bought using Diamonds. 1 Bless = 1 Lucky Tree EXP = 1 World Tree EXP. Please note that Lucky Tree level is based on your own Lucky Tree EXP, while World Tree Level is based on the total points gained by all players in this server. You can gain more Nectar in hot events or purchase using Diamonds to gain an extra blessing attempt.

Name:	Lucky Tree 2.3.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1765814
    In the Yggdrasil tab, you will see the status of the World Tree EXP. When the World Tree upgrades you can collect rewards accordingly.

Name:	Yggdrasil 2.3.jpg
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1765815
    World Tree reward list.
    Level Rewards
    Lvl. 1 Refining Stone x100, and Soulstone x50
    Lvl. 2 Refining Stone x200, Soulstone x100, and Seraph's Stone x20
    Lvl. 3 Refining Stone x400, Soulstone x200, and Seraph's Stone x50
    Lvl. 4 Refining Stone x800, Soulstone x300, and Seraph's Stone x100
    Lvl. 5 Refining Stone x1000, Soulstone x400, and Seraph's Stone x200
    Lvl. 6 Refining Stone x2000, Soulstone x600, and Blessed Stone x300
    Lvl. 7 Refining Stone x3000, Soulstone x800, Blessed Stone x500, and Lvl. 7 Superior Gem Chest x1
    Lvl. 8 Refining Stone x4000, Soulstone x1000, Blessed Stone x700, and Lvl. 7 Superior Gem Chest x2
    Lvl. 9 Refining Stone x5000, Soulstone x1500, Blessed Stone x900, and Lvl. 8 Superior Gem Chest x1
    Lvl. 10 Refining Stone x6000, Soulstone x2000, Seraph's Stone x1200, and Lvl. 11 Cherubstone x1

The Lucky Coin Shop has many rare and wonderful times, use your Lucky Coins to buy various items such as: Chest of Flames (Rare), Chest of Flames (Epic), Horn of Prosperity (Rare), Horn of Prosperity (Epic), Eye of Life Chest (Rare), Eye of Life Chest (Epic), Imperial Greaves Print, and Imperial Helm Print; Angels, such as Pandora, Raphael, Styx, Vienna, and Amora; Mounts, such as Moonlight Unicorn, Royal Unicorn, Dark Spirit Ram, King Alabaster, and Jeweltone Turkey; Gems, such as Lvl. 11 Dodge+Hit Gem, Lvl. 11 Agility+Hit Gem, Lvl. 10 Superior Gem Chest; and many resources and Skill books.

Name:	Lucky Coin Shop 2.3.jpg
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1765816

This is the Personal Rewards tab. Your personal rewards are based on the points you get. The more points you have, the better your rewards.

Name:	Personal Reward tab 2.3.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1765817
    Here is Personal Reward list.

Points Rewards
    5 Basic Energy Card (10) x1
    50 Rare Flaming Stone x2, and Adv. Energy Card (10) x2, Wind Soul x2
    80 Epic Flaming Stone x2, Element Crystal x400, and Fire Soul x2
    150 Awakening Stone x50, Jackpot Bonus Card x4, Enchanted Ore x500, and Adv. Wind Soul x5
    300 Awakening Stone x100, Dragon Tamer Card (50) x1, and Lvl. 8 Common Gem Chest x2
    500 Awakening Stone x100, Eternal Spire Challenge Card x1, and Lvl.9 Superior Gem Chest x2
    800 Awakening Stone x200, Sacrifice Point Card (50 Pts) x1, Lvl. 7 PATK+Hit Gem x1, and Lvl.9 Cherubstone x1
    1200 Awakening Stone x200, Lvl. 7 PATK+Hit Gem x2, Divine Blessing Stone x100, and Ungodly Soul x30
    2000 Awakening Stone x300, Skill Book-Thunder Strike x30, and Imperial Mail Print x1, and Adv. Soulstone x1000
    5000 Awakening Stone x500, Skill Book-Thunder Storm x50, Divine Blessing Stone x300, and Ungodly Soul x50

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

More exciting events are coming up through Feb 3 to Feb 6, check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

I see where in the description(under the rules section) it talks about being able to get more nectar from the hot events.. when will this be introduced? As of right now it is not in my hot events anywhere.
    server 142/ua25
    Lady of Myst

Comment

lol at topic ... lucky three brings you good luck .... advanced reward 5k points - 150k diamonds for a finisher move !!! and why are there only 30 thunder strike skill books for 2k while last time there whas 50 .... ppl who dont have the 20 other skill books in inventory cant even use that skill after use 60k diamonds ..... this game become seriously crappy when you keep this **** up.
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

You should add more ways in acquiring nectar, especially for non-paying players. This event is undeniably made for cashers only...

Comment

lucky tree bring u nothing unless u spend a small fortune on a useless event...

Comment

yes good event for cash only other wise sucks

Comment

those event and all those like this kind really must be CS to give same chance for all for that yggdrasil

Comment

Hasn't anyone noticed you can save from this event now? Sue, u cant save nectar, BUT, you can save coins. Also ex-vips get 2 atts save as vips
                Alanna
                Beserker lvl 73
                980K BR
                Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                Mystic lvl 72
                1.1M BR
                Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Lucky Tree Brings You Good Luck!

if this brings good luck i dont want to see bad luck

Comment

do lucky coins carry over to next event or is it use or lose?

Comment

Originally posted by sitheral View Post
                      do lucky coins carry over to next event or is it use or lose?
                      Yes.
                      They will not dissapear unless you use them.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

And does nectar carry over too or does it disappear?
                        (I'm asking coz it is not written in it's description but who know ;P)

Comment

Well they have changed the drop rate from first time we seen it, pretty much ruined it. Not so lucky anymore!
                          S8 Captive Amore
                          IGN Legioness
                          Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

save this..hope not lose it

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	1707907
                            Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Working...
                            X