No announcement yet.

[Announcement] VIP Subscription Cancellation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That means I won't buy the VIP statut for diamonds in the game no point now having VIP.. with little helper. You ruin everything in this game. Anyway I don't have times anymore, to chase free offers to recharge my account .. I think it's time for me to quit this game ) And I don't want to pay for a game with reccuring bugs.

instead of receiving the diamonds in the mail, ex 500 diamonds if your at max renewal bonus, it only costs 199 diamonds to renew your vip. So you dont get charged 6.99 and get 500 diamonds back like it used to be, you only spend 199 diamonds to renew your vip for a month. That bonus is applied right at the time you renew your vip.
    Yes great job, no more 500 diamonds .. the discount doesn't interest me sorry, I prefer the old method. You should stop to modify everything in this game. you think you are above the laws and can change the rules each time you want ? you can transmit my message to the greedy and incompetent developers

Comment

Since the update on January 22, 2015, the VIP subscription function has been disabled. <<< Well here it is March 2 months after this was suppose to have been done and yet it still seems to be working for me. Since I do not read forums I did not know this until now yet as I said it is still working for me. I still get my 30 day VIP and my 500 diamonds if R2 dose change this at some point it will be the stupidest thing they have ever done. If People stop playing the game and don't turn off the auto VIP then that is there Problem for being so stupid. This auto VIP is the best way and the easiest way of getting your VIP and changing this now is and will be stupid. I also think that it is Stupid for R2 not to be replying to peoples concerns in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by stefanwinters View Post
        why just why i like to know?
        people just say it is credit card fraud, they get their money back and still have vip (in that case get it for free)

Comment

Since the update on January 22, 2015, the VIP subscription function has been disabled... To be honest, I've heard of this change lately and I turned off my subscription this month only. But during the month of February I still got my 500 diamonds discount, in game. So I don't understand where is the change.
          And I almost regret to have turned off my subcription *joke*

Comment

So if I have vip for 393 days then I can go to hell because won' see any bonuses. As allways, r2games are interesting in only getting money, not giving. Good job, this project will die soon. Only need to wait till free players will leave this game and after that will by no fun for those that payed to get some advantages.
            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 03-13-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

I stoppped this game since a long time, did not have enough interaction with other players. Did it get better since?

Comment

Energizalo, is even worse now. Tarot still not working and they give funny compensation, little helper is not working properly in garden, CS crash every 2 weeks now, they want more money on events for the same bonuse. All they do is to kill this project so don't waste time in this game.

EdgeLOA, thanks for deleting my screen. I guess was against the rules to show personal info. ))
                Instead of "fixing" us better start thinking how to keep players in game, raising the prices is not a solution.

Comment

was really against this at first but did a 1k recharge during precious event so got 2k diamonds paid vip for few months now its at 199 diamonds for vip and they already gave 300 diamonds this month for check-ins so got another month and extra 100 diamonds wish i'd changed sooner would of saved money
                  IGN : psychosis
                  Level : 94
                  Class : archer
                  Battle Rating 14mil BR
                  Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
                  Guild : wintergarden

Comment

Unable to unsubscribe & resubcribe my vip status is up soon, was told the issue was fixed for me and I was unsubscribed but from what I can tell it isnt. Plus I am only getting 4 chances in Alchemy, what happened? Please help!
                    Sephera
                    S168

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	1709713Click image for larger version

Name:	Email already in use.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	538.1 KB
ID:	1709714

Comment

hey...mine VIP status was ok untill today...but i cant unsubscribe.. it isnt showing anything..

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                        the 199 is with max discount, meaning you have renewed at least 5 times or had the subscription for about 5-6 months. 399 cost means your on about your 3rd renewal, getting 300 diamond discount. Next one would be 299 and then each one after that is 199 (i think as long as you keep it renewed and it doesnt expire which i believe it then resets).
                        I have been renewed at least 5 months and it went back to 399 diamonds for me

Comment

Working...
                        X