Valentine's Event - Valentine's Chocolate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a pathetic event, I agree.

Timezone is also a major issue here, since boxes get replaced with a refresh. I'll be able to collect 4 boxes a day, that's 16 dark choc at the end of the event. I'll not get a single white choc, so I'm left with some synth scrolls to buy. That's it. And for an event like this I'm not gonna spend any diamonds, they don't get me anywhere either.

Comment

What a fail event, at least u should make a charming shop to amuse the cashers, but even the cashers wont do anything for this event. At least we will get free synth scroll for a 4 day special event. Keep up the good work Gtarcade (i know they the one have to blamed). /sarcasm off

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4v3n View Post
        It's a pathetic event, I agree.

Timezone is also a major issue here, since boxes get replaced with a refresh. I'll be able to collect 4 boxes a day, that's 16 dark choc at the end of the event. I'll not get a single white choc, so I'm left with some synth scrolls to buy. That's it. And for an event like this I'm not gonna spend any diamonds, they don't get me anywhere either.
        You might find some white too, one of my guildies first found box was white choco. But that doesn't help at all honestly. Still nothing to get with it, lol.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I agree about this event.
          Last edited by R253252509; 02-12-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

this is absolutely terrible event, even thou we have around 10-15 hard cashers on server who invest in every event, we are still only 1/3 to the second sprite lvl
            doing angel party event instead of this failure would have been much better

Comment

agree very bad event shame on you

Comment

in my server S1 i`ve wait for this event but i don't have valentines chocolate?... Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	1708201 in my account to S56 we cant collect chocolate box because most player Block it and it was hard to get the box if the player block.. third thing when i open the box in my account in other server it was nothing

Comment

Originally posted by TwityTwit View Post
                  in my server S1 i`ve wait for this event but i don't have valentines chocolate?... [ATTACH=CONFIG]126723[/ATTACH] in my account to S56 we cant collect chocolate box because most player Block it and it was hard to get the box if the player block.. third thing when i open the box in my account in other server it was nothing
                  When players are blocking the box - hide them with that eye-like button next to ranking.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Do white chocolates spawn? cause I've only seen dark these 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by EllaHood View Post
                      Yeah, one of my guildies 1st box was white... But you seem to need to be really, really lucky.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Surely, those spawn as soon as ur money spawn on their bank account

Comment

Originally posted by R25516865 View Post
                          Surely, those spawn as soon as ur money spawn on their bank account
                          And I thought I had a chance to get Amora XD

Comment

Well who said there's no point in complaining. All that feedback, and now they added quite some hot events, nice ones even sometimes.
                            So, I'll update my previous statement, replace "pathetic" with "crappy". Doesn't sound like much, but in my eyes this is a huge improvement.

Only downside, white choc is still mostly for huge amounts of diamonds. But well, at least now i got a chance to get my 10 white choc.

Comment

And I thought I had a chance to get Amora XD
                              Be lucky if u manage to buy 1 stack of enchanted ore

Comment

I swear this chocolate event is against everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X