Valentine's Event - Valentine's Chocolate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archiehem View Post
    This event it like a rolling stone gathering moss the longer the event goes on the more you level up angels and bonuses would be huge. Soon getting 10 Chocolates per round.... 20/30% chance per collection etc

Problem is event is too short
    These extras in hot events should of been there day one.
    Required effort for levelling up sprite is about 4 or 5 times what it should be.
    The extra now in hot event still isn't enough, double or triple it to catch up for it not being there day one.
    Seeds bad idea

To sum up this is the worst event you have done so far, annoying to wander zones looking, and rewards way out of scale to what is going to be achievable. They are not even great rewards so should be way easier than this.

Seriously no one should bother with this.
    A server with over a hundred cashers, and a 10-15 supercashers has made it to half way in lvl 2. A normal unmerged server with around 10 cashers and 2-4 supercashers server has made it half way to lvl 2. If the former one struggled to get to lvl 2 on this event, how can the latter be expected to even get lvl 2? Agree totally with you.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Also you can check here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nce-Hot-Events They still go by diferent platforms **** although they put us on same cs etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmelyria View Post
        Also you can check here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nce-Hot-Events They still go by diferent platforms **** although they put us on same cs etc.
        It will work, we are playing their game, so why leave us out? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4v3n View Post
          It will work, we are playing their game, so why leave us out? Doesn't make sense.
          Because they always leave us out from GTA events m8. Like halloween one and so. You will see yourself.

Comment

It would just be a shame to miss out on a cpl days worth of the event when its finally implemented into R2. When Divine War started, GTA had that event going before we did even when it was in our Hot Events also.

Comment

this event is ** ---- GTarcade shame on you --- you not using your brain --- go figure the amount of chocolate gain vs the amount needed in shop .... LOL

Comment

about the LOA romance.. only gtarcade can join? how about r2games?

Comment

HELP!!!! The mean Roe Knight is blocking my chocolate box!!!!!! Hide all the players and now an NPC is blocking me!!! What do I do now???

Comment

is codes from gta arcade working on servers of r2 games?/

Comment

Originally posted by carvahal View Post
                      is codes from gta arcade working on servers of r2 games?/
                      dont work for me

Comment

sorry,but this stupid event...=/

Comment

The worst event ever.

Comment

u know this event is **** when mega cashers say not worth it o.O

Comment

same here. thought seraphim wings would be easy to get......
                              no chance....

save your candy guys! wait until the 2nd and 1st ange helpers are maxed. just my 2 cents.
                              Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                              Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                              News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

You can't spend the candy until the exchange dates anyways. Just raise the angels, collect what you can, and see what you can buy. Once Mikaela is upgraded, it's really not that bad. I get 7 boxes(1 being white) each drop time and candy drop time. Least I can get the Dragon Egg. I haven't spent a dime on this game, but still think this event is alright once the ball gets rolling.
                                Last edited by MuffJunky; 02-14-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X