Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compete for Wedding Garb in Rose Rankings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compete for Wedding Garb in Rose Rankings!

Rose Rankings
    Duration: Feb. 12th to Feb. 15th (Server Time)
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.

Description:
    Send roses to your beloved to get her/him Wedding Garb!
    1. Go to the character menu and click on the Rose icon in the upper right corner to bring up the Rose sending menu.
    2. Roses can be obtained from Garden, Facebook Like & Share Rewards, and the Shop.
    3. Send Roses to your beloved to get great rewards for both of you!
    - For each Rose bunch sent, you will receive a Rose Chest in return.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rose Rankings 2.12 banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1766192

- Each day, the top 10 players who receive the most Roses and have at least 699 points will get Daily Ranking rewards.

Place Basic Rewards (Min. 699 Points)
    1st Vouchers x200 and Gold x1,000,000
    2nd-3rd Vouchers x150 and Gold x800,000
    4th-5th Vouchers x120 and Gold x600,000
    6th-10th Vouchers x100 and Gold x500,000

- At the end of the event, the Top 10 players who have received the most Roses and have at least 2499 will have a chance get
    Prestige and many other rewards.

Place Basic Rewards (Min. 2499 Points) Super Rewards (Min. 9999 Points)
    1st Prestige x10,000 and Blessed Stone x100 Wedding Garb x1, Seraph’s Stone x300, and Superstar Emblem (30 Days) x1
    2nd-3rd Prestige x5,000 and Blessed Stone x80 Seraph's Stone x200, Runestone x1,000 and Superstar Emblem (7 Days) x1
    4th-5th Prestige x4,000 and Blessed Stone x60 Seraph's Stone x150, and Runstone x800
    6th-10th Prestige x3,000 and Blessed Stone x50 Seraph's Stone x100, and Runestone x600
    11th-20th Prestige x2,000 and Blessed Stone x30

Rose Bargain
    Duration: Feb. 12th to Feb. 15th (Server Time)
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.

Description:
    Get roses by reaching certain devotion points, plus you can buy more discounted roses here!

Requirements Rewards
    400 devotion points Roses x199
    Reach 400 devotion points, and spend 199 diamonds to buy (5 times) Roses x199
    500 devotion points Roses x399
    Reach 500 devotion points, and spend 299 diamonds to buy (5 times) Roses x399
    600 devotion points Roses x599
    Reach 600 devotion points, and spend 499 diamonds to buy (5 times) Roses x999
    Recharge 299 diamonds Roses x999

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.
    More exciting events are coming up through Feb. 12th to Feb. 15th (Server Time), check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Ahh i see that the 999 Roses for recharge any amount have been changed to recharge 299 Diamonds.

Comment

Bit confused - you win this event based on what other people do, yes? as only roses you receive count toward points? so you send them out as a bribe to get them in return, lol? and at the end everyone will be trying to edge everyone else out, receiving without sending? Hmmm...thought it was more blessed to GIVE than to receive...

Comment

Originally posted by RemiIronstaff View Post
        Bit confused - you win this event based on what other people do, yes? as only roses you receive count toward points? so you send them out as a bribe to get them in return, lol? and at the end everyone will be trying to edge everyone else out, receiving without sending? Hmmm...thought it was more blessed to GIVE than to receive...
        The more you give roses, the more can get in return gemology cards
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Exchange Time:02.16 00:00:01-02.17 23:59:59 but i cannot get the blazing wings....... why cannot get buy on valentine shop till feb. 17

Comment

League of Angels GM's please ask roses and wedding event, please try again Aerial Valley for the first time on a server to come to the League of Angels at first hardly had one people know who knows nothing There was a quest into the guild in the early levels accidentally entered the Destiny Guild Initially, I only healed but bewildered foreign guild But because they can not be afraid to move forward personnel began to show the first vessel started late, but little by little from Hi and Hello So it is now truly believe and trust in the guild who's not ashamed of it and learn a little bit and started to study English course, you do not know me is exciting and fun English Sometimes I had trouble to chat in unknown words gave me to understand everyone thanks to all guild members who sincerely Destiny During one day came to me as a 28-year love never to have loved, because I did not look supremacy was lonely when I sometimes have attempted suicide The gracious benefactor who healed me, my body and mind but did not want to hurt not talk to loved ones that hurt you Seriously love generously gave me obviously I sincerely love, thank you so please be happy to receive a present filled with my heart, my love Did not feel the love in Korea want to give you all my love every day and check the date it was received as a cultivated plant a rose seed events of my own I believe Rose who can happily say that those who love roses - by Evangeline - Thanks for Destiny Guild ♥ and My lovely angel ♡ Cheer up! korea language is 사랑해요 ^_^
            Last edited by R2114774017; 03-03-2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X