Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 11th Cross-Server Tournament Begins February 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 11th Cross-Server Tournament Begins February 23rd!

Duration: Feb. 23rd to Feb. 28th (server time)
    Servers: All servers
    Description: The 11th League of Angels Cross Server Tournament starts on February 23rd. Elite warriors from each server will have a chance to compete with their counterparts from the same time zone for the championship in the 7-day tournament. The prizes include a Victoriana Figurine, Victoriana's Icon, Athena's Icon, Mythic Equipment Prints (used to synth Lvl. 60/70/80 Mythic Equipment), special Flair, Prestige, Gold, etc.

* For rules and details regarding Cross-server Tournament gameplay, please check the RULES below.

Cross Server Tournament Intro
    Basic gameplay for the cross-server tournament is composed of 3 stages: Group Stage, Tournament, and Prize Collection.

Stage 1: Group Stage

Duration: Day 1 to Day 3 (server time)
    Level Requirement: Lvl. 50+

Rules
    • Click on the Tournament icon at the top of the game window to bring up the Tournament battlefield.
    • During the group stage, each eligible player has 10 free attempts to challenge other players based on matches made by the system.
    • You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.
    • Once you have defeated all 10 opponents, the opponent list will be refreshed upon re-entering the Tournament panel.
    Prizes
    • Each victory will give you group stage points and rewards; if you fail, the prizes will be halved.
    • Only when all the opponents on the current tier are defeated will the tier prize be issued.
    • Group Stage prizes include Gold, Prestige, and Warrior's Marks (can be used to exchange for Lvl. 60 Mythic Equipment Prints and materials).
    • League of Angels Tournament Shop.
    Stage 2: Tournament

Duration: Day 4 to Day 5 (server time)
    Requirements: The 100 players with the highest group stage points can participate in the final tournament.

Rules
    Each finalist has 10 daily challenge attempts. When you defeat an opponent, you take his/her ranking. You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.

Prize
    All tournament participants can collect a personal gift pack. The quality of the gift pack is determined by your final rank. The prizes include Gold, Prestige, Royal's Marks (can be used to redeem special items), and Flair.

Stage 3: Prize Collecting

Duration: Day 6 to Day 7 (server time)
    All the players on the same server as the Top 10 tournament winners can collect a gift pack from the Tournament panel.

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?468-League-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

suprice its bugged again

Comment

What happened to team-tournament, suddenly it became single-tournament?

Comment

yup bugged .. but i am not suprised ..:P

Comment

bug bug and always bug, haiz

Comment

not working on s218

Comment

Gtarcade starts on 22nd (today), r2games starts 23rd (tomorrow).

how does this work when gtarcade have 1 day extra? its fine if the tournament is separate but GTarcade and r2games servers are together !!

Comment

2 single tournaments, no TT for awhile... Good job, you're definetely retarded...

Comment

Originally posted by bunt
                  When this useless admins here are able to fix the problems with Tournaments?
                  Since 2 month now Tournament and TT not working, but adding new things more and more, FIX THIS DAMN ******

useless admins..... -.-
                  not admin fault,,, but poor developers !
                  all they want just our money without any significant better services !
                  ***!

Comment

10 royal marks ? dot be kidding its not worth anything !

oh ok, they give diamonds for compensation, i took back my rude words
                    sorry and thank you
                    Last edited by Numa_; 02-22-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the nice compensation. This one looks quite fine to me.

Comment

Ty vm for the compensation. how do you become eligibl to enter anyways? Im level 64...
                        Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
                        Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
                        News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

s238 doesn't have any compensation :/

Comment

aye very nice compensation 10 royal marks is almost the same as my 1k royals on average, i am so happy that i can't use my minion's power stacks until somewhere in march now =/

single tourney xserver nicely bugged aswell on ub1....

Comment

When start the next tournament?

Comment

Working...
                              X