Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] League of Angels Servers Time Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] League of Angels Servers Time Change

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Because of Daylight Saving Time, in-game server times are going to be adjusted at two different times as follows:

All US Servers (US East and US West servers) will enter Summer Time (EDT) on 03/8.

All European Servers will enter Summer Time (GMT+1) on 03/29.

The adjustment may affect your connection in-game, please keep an eye on this thread on our forum for any changes or updates! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Is it apply to all server?

Comment

Uh oh, get ready for lots 'n lots of bugs...

Comment

wow u early with that

Comment

ain`t suppose that to be on March 29th ?
          Trotineta is the name
          LoA is the game
          S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
          I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

Originally posted by Trotineta View Post
            ain`t suppose that to be on March 29th ?
            Yes last time they were using GMT daylight saving change ,so this shouldn't be happening till march 29th .
            But tycoon is starting ,so ya know,say no more ...........

Comment

For North and South America and surrounding countries, its march 8th. Not every country has the same date for time changes.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                For North and South America and surrounding countries, its march 8th. Not every country has the same date for time changes.
                Then they should make it CLEAR which servers ,as it reads it says ALL in-game servers

Comment

Why S23 serve still keep error in Team Arene? now we should start, loading can't start as must refresh.... Refresh many times still same problems, what is going wrong? as already many times how to collect more Peking Love as day going less?
                  :-(

Comment

Morning LOA staff,

Does this apply to ALL servers?

In North America, its 2nd Sunday in March, because USA decided to adopt this crazy time in winter so we in Canada had to go along with this . Since the first Sunday in March Was March the 1st,DST starts in the first week!

In Europe, it has always been the last Sunday in March, which we used to follow. So Europe has 3 weeks of disruption before DST kicks in on March 29th.

For what its worth, I in MST would prefer you followed Europe, as I am used to these times.

Comment

Working...
                    X