Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elena Blesses Resource Tycoon

Resource Tycoon

To make Resource Tycoon more enjoyable and meet the various needs of players in new and old servers, we have decided to optimize the prizes! The prizes will be different between servers opened within one month and the rest of the servers.

There will be a Limited Resource Sale in Hot Events on March 8th and March 12th. Check it out in game for more details! Don't miss it if you really need to purchase resources!

Duration: March 8th to March 12th (Server Time)
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Elena, White Kirin, Isolde, Sunniva, Smoldering Steed and many other rare items! Please note that we have added Awakening Stone Tycoon for previous servers (S1 to S241).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resource Tycoon banner 3.8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	1767105

Rules:
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestone, Blessed Stone, Seraph's Stone, Aegis Shard, Soulstone, Gold, Element Crystal, Enchanted Stone, Gems and Gem Enhancement Stone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resource Tycoon interface 3.8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	1767106

- Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Aegis Shards, Synth Scroll, Soulstones, Blessed Stone, Awakening Stone.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Prize Category 1: Prizes for servers which have been open for more than 1 month (S1 - S241).
    Place Basic Prize (Min Pts: 20000) Supreme Prize (Min Pts: 100000)
    1st Voucher x1000, Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x1 Elena's Icon x1, Imperial Helm Print x1, Imperial Ring Print x1, Ungodly Soul x100, and LvL. 11 Cherubstone x1
    2nd-3rd Voucher x900, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest x1 White Kirin Soul x1, Imperial Ring Print x1, Ungodly Soul x50, Lvl 10 Cherubstone x2, and Tyr's Ring x1
    4th-10th Voucher x800, Lvl. 7 Common Gem Chest x2 White Kirin Soul x1, Imperial Ring Print x1, Ungodly Soul x30, Lvl 10 Cherubstone x1, and Tyr's Ring x1
    11th-20th Voucher x700, Lvl. 7 Common Gem Chest x1 Isolde's Icon x1, Imperial Ring Print x1, Ungodly Soul x30, and Tyr's Ring x1
    21st-999th Voucher x500 Isolde's Icon x1, Imperial Ring Print x1, and Tyr's Ring x1

Prize Category 2: Prizes for servers opened within the past month before the event begins and servers open for more than a week (S242 - S244).
    Place Basic Prize (Min Pts: 18000) Supreme Prize (Min Pts: 70000)
    1st Voucher x1000, Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x1 Smoldering Steed Soul x1, Seraph's Helm x1, Void Mail x1, and Vidar's Boots x1
    2nd-3rd Voucher x900, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest x1 Sunniva's Icon x1, Seraph's Helm x1, Void Mail x1, and Vidar's Boots x1
    4th-10th Voucher x800, Lvl. 7 Common Gem Chest x2 Sunniva's Icon x1, Seraph's Helm x1, Void Mail x1, and Freyja's Boots x1
    11th-20th Voucher x700, Lvl. 7 Common Gem Chest x1 Seraph's Helm x1, Genesis Mail x1, and Freyja's Boots x1
    21st-999th Voucher x500 Archangel's Helm x1, Genesis Mail x1, and Freyja's Boots x1

Overall Scoring Rules

Resources Acquired From Count or not
    The Hot Events menu or other special events Yes
    The attachment of the mail sent during the Resource Tycoon event Yes
    The the attachment of the mail sent before the Resource Tycoon event No
    The rewards of Resource Tycoon No
    Opening chests No

Check out the valid ways of acquisition for each in the in game Tycoon menu.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Prizes for Servers Opened Within the Past Month (S242 to S246)?
    how about S245? no single event there yet
    Join Our Fans Blog
    We SHARE! We REVEAL! We MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!

Comment

Why advance prizes getting higher form 70k to 100k it now demm this game always need a money

Comment

Originally posted by tatalong View Post
        Why advance prizes getting higher form 70k to 100k it now demm this game always need a money
        Cuz gountlet has been doubled up
        The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Maybe it is but for me it's at 4 am. So I always miss that lol. Unfair at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
            Maybe it is but for me it's at 4 am. So I always miss that lol. Unfair at all.
            5:30 am for me, I still do it anyway xD
            Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
            -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
            -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
            -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
            -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Yeah, but I learn at the Uni and I dont have time to waste for waking up 1-2 more hours earlier (or staying up late at night), mainly cos I have to travel 3 hours/daily.

Comment

It would be ok. But the double Gauntlet thing brings not 30k Points. If all players would get the stuff or would be able without cashing like crazy people to get it i would say ok. But the amount of Stuff didnt rises. Only new is the gauntlet thing. But thats not worth 20-30k Point raise. The next Problem is that im sure that they will raise that points again from time to time. For me it looks like they want to execute the free players who save up stuff for such events. I mean first it was 70k Points. Then it was 80k Points. And then they raised it from 80k to 100k. In my eyes they want to compensate the free players who dont cash and just save up. Other events showing this direction too. Maybe and just maybe they set all their hope on the cashers. And when i look at the Tycoon and other events they maybe have the luck that they dont need other player. I mean if you see 2-6 players that in every Event (CS/SS Tycoon, House of Cards, Beach Treasures etc.) reach much more then the double points you need for the advanced rewards, then i would say they give then more money as they need. Maybe a few of them get support from R2, but im sure not all. I hope it is not like this, but with all the stuff thats happening in the last 6 months my guess is that im right.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                  It would be ok. But the double Gauntlet thing brings not 30k Points. If all players would get the stuff or would be able without cashing like crazy people to get it i would say ok. But the amount of Stuff didnt rises. Only new is the gauntlet thing. But thats not worth 20-30k Point raise. The next Problem is that im sure that they will raise that points again from time to time. For me it looks like they want to execute the free players who save up stuff for such events. I mean first it was 70k Points. Then it was 80k Points. And then they raised it from 80k to 100k. In my eyes they want to compensate the free players who dont cash and just save up. Other events showing this direction too. Maybe and just maybe they set all their hope on the cashers. And when i look at the Tycoon and other events they maybe have the luck that they dont need other player. I mean if you see 2-6 players that in every Event (CS/SS Tycoon, House of Cards, Beach Treasures etc.) reach much more then the double points you need for the advanced rewards, then i would say they give then more money as they need. Maybe a few of them get support from R2, but im sure not all. I hope it is not like this, but with all the stuff thats happening in the last 6 months my guess is that im right.
                  R2? nope, GTA? might be
                  loool

just FYI, some old player got more than 15k tyc pts and even more from gauntlet.
                  I got 13k last gaunt and someone got 14k, it varies on guild lvl and total guild br too you know, and on this tyc they give players the opportunity to get resources from HOC.
                  so if you don't have the card to exchange resources on HOC or if you exchanged them before tycoon even start, or if you can't manage to get high dmges on gauntlet thus getting them points, I think you're just plain butthurt from not being able to get the prize
                  not to mention gemology points if you can do 20k each day, or at least play smart enough to save darics, ores, and so on, 100k is easy peasy

besides, if it's soo easy, there'd be no leverage gained from playing smart, or at least smart enough to know how to gain more pts
                  I can't blame you if your team is too weak to gain pts on tycoon and don't tell me you can't get in gaunt cuz of timezone, why play on your server then? pick another server with good timezone with your schedule is common sense.

no offense intended, just stating my mind, and by "you" here I don't really mean you (R256523549) this refers to ppl who just play, no tact, no thinking, just plain clicking whatever they can click. I respect your opinion, just stating my mind here. okay? we're cool? I hope we are, no hard feelings
                  Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                  -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                  -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                  -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                  -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Well one gauntled missed. Because we had 2 days in a row TC. I can make money there. But today is the first Gauntlet for our server since Tycoon started. I save up my Card Lotto vouchers to finally get one casher char. After R2 raises the amount of Points for Master of Poker you need something around 1600 from them. Its true Djinni helps a lot. But the only thing there that really helps are Energy Cards for Tycoon. And here you need luck to get some cards. Or do you think 50 Energy is worth 1500+ Deric? I had ores saved up and got a lot from Craft Master. All in one something around 7-8k. Yeah we are cool and that is my opinion. The only thing i say is wait another half a year. i bet then Tycoon is on the way to 150k minimal points. So you will need to save up much longer and need to play even "smarter" like some people here say.

Edit: Oh forget. I play on my server since close to two years. Two years ago everything was different. So after i played this whole time i dont start a new server. What would bring that?
                    Last edited by R256523549; 03-12-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X