Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 3/26 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant log in

Comment

YAh I cant wait for Tarots to be reopened and I also hope the points we earned will still be there

Comment

HI is the precious working I got diamonds and never got the precious

Comment

Read the full description in precious carefully. For example, recharging 2k diamonds needs 200 points in tidal pool to collect from precious.
          to file a ticket

Comment

всё клева

Comment

i have experiencing a lot of broken/bug....can you please fix it....in domination i lost in a noobs which i try to see the fight but not showing the fight...and today more worst....i did see any number of attempt do i have in any of the event...what happen to this game you guyz working...and please can you please fix it/....

Comment

I do not see the jobs that remain. Neither training nor alchemy ...
                it is inconvenient

Comment

Divine Realm- Wyrm race - doesnt work for 3 days

Comment

5000 dias for everyone its good compensation for tarot and some for Divine realm wr

Comment

the cross server is down not the TA one is other one down as 530 pm pacific time on 3 29 15

Comment

yes please put dragon soul into little helper as well, I love this new patch as well

Comment

Can you explain how in CS Tycoon some1 can make 400k points for 2h? Look in ranking 22:00 and the end on event. Its not fear for other do you think same?

Comment

Everything went to hell in a hand basket after your update on server S177. That was like 4 days ago and still no fix, although I know your probably working feverishly on it Only 3 rankings in wyrm yesterday...Need I say more

Yes amazing update though
                            Last edited by 99sammy; 03-30-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

** add at last nereida evolution
                              Server - 126 Railed Legions
                              IGN - Iroga
                              Berserker!

Comment

yes I agree I love this patch as well, when will you all add Dragon Souls to little helper?

Comment

Working...
                                X