No announcement yet.

Compete for Aphrodite in Easter Party!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compete for Aphrodite in Easter Party!

Easter may have come and gone, but we're still in the mood to celebrate! Join Easter Party and get ready to party it up with all your favorite Angels and their bunny pals.

This is the Easter Party icon, click it to start celebrating!

Easter Party
    Duration: April 16th to April 22nd
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Description: Click the Easter Party icon to join, there are four parts to the celebration: World Boss, Easter Spirit, Bunny Land, and Bunny Shop.

Easter Spirit
    Work together to earn fantastic rewards here!

Rules:
    1. Easter Party consists of four parts: World Boss, Easter Spirit, Bunny Land, and Bunny Shop.
    2. Every Green Egg acquired will earn players 1 personal point and increase Easter Spirit EXP by 1. Every Pink Egg acquired will earn players 2 personal points and increase Easter Spirit EXP by 2.
    3. All Easter Spirit level rewards can be collected once daily when available.
    4. Join the World Boss during the event for a chance to receive Green Eggs. The top 50 in World Boss rankings have a chance to receive Green Eggs and Pink Eggs!
    Can you and your server reach the top level during the 7-day party? Come and try!

Bunny Land

Resources, Teasure Hunt Chests and Eggs are waiting for you in the Gift Boxes held by these adorable bunnies!

There are 3 bunnies holding different gift boxes. You must use various carrots to feed them so you can open the box. Get carrots through Hot Events, or purchasing with Diamonds.

Bunny Shop
    What do you do with all those colorful eggs you've collected? Trade them in here! Exchange eggs for wonderful items in the Bunny Shop.

Here you can get: Angel Aphrodite, Angel Eostre, Angel Elena,
    Seraphim, Blessed Baby Fairy, New Clothing Elvish Spring, Raven Cloak, Lover's Reunited, Mount White Kirin, Nian, Jade Dragon, Lumious Steed, Smoldering Steed, Celestial King, King Alabster, Ruthless Leopard, Hero Divine Angel, Santa, Pheonix Wings, and many more powerful Gems and items!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by Swa17 View Post
      maintenance?
      What's with the maintenance?

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I cant log in -____-

Comment

cant open bunny shop -.-

Comment

And will EASTER BONUS? (where you have to spend resources), and on the server plays 20 people, we never higher than the second level without raising)))))))))

Comment

We need consumer event pls

Comment

we dont get any points buy opening a carrot chests !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Tomorrow last day of the event, and where consumed event (runestone, element crystals, blesed/seraph stone, enchanted ore, etc.) and 600 dev event ? This event is not enough to win more Green Egg... only consumed/spend/recharge diamonds...

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                    Tomorrow last day of the event, and where consumed event (runestone, element crystals, blesed/seraph stone, enchanted ore, etc.) and 600 dev event ? This event is not enough to win more Green Egg... only consumed/spend/recharge diamonds...
                    Too late now, consume event won't help. Only 1 day left and the server spirit lvl will go up a bit, but only 1 day to collect high lvl.... Still we won't get enough eggs for anything nice.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

craft master bugged and no consume event for easter... what's happening R2/GTA?
                      IGN: Zephyr
                      S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Working...
                      X