League of Angels 4/29 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snijana View Post
    I dont see it too. If anyone knows where it is tell please.
    Please read description and other replies above you, it says that the event starts at May 1. Please pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
      Please read description and other replies above you, it says that the event starts at May 1. Please pay attention.
      Ok, thank you)

Comment

i totaly agree with what was said about time on tarot. you guys havent thought that it takes time to flip the cards too (the animaton) and what about people who have a very bad ping with lets say 2 seconds delay. increase the time and everything will be fine.

Comment

Still getting Easter Eggs in Gemology for 10k points.

Comment

yes tarot is horrible after the update .i cnt even flip a card now sometimes i have to click several times to flip a card ..i dont like it

Comment

Tarot reasonable time hahaha?!
              Worst then before...sorry but you have to do something with it... not good.
              Tarot shop too expensive!

Comment

I'm having an issue with the Recharge History Bonus - my points for Erebus are not showing up/being counted.

Comment

I dont like the new version of tarot -_-

Comment

Originally posted by R2123545937 View Post
                    I'm having an issue with the Recharge History Bonus - my points for Erebus are not showing up/being counted.
                    you have to get 600 points in 1 attempt of erebus, not combining the score of both attempts.

Comment

I agree Tarot is a lot worse now

Comment

why when I collect everyday Servant;s Outfit Shards = 3*80 = collenct 240 /250 :/ how can i get last 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Excellent113 View Post
                          why when I collect everyday Servant;s Outfit Shards = 3*80 = collenct 240 /250 :/ how can i get last 10?
                          hahaha.
                          very good question

Comment

The new update has fixed the problem with the servant outfit in hotevents.
                            to file a ticket

Comment

Rita when will you guys do Server Merge Again, I know some servers are dieing, I an with UA40, S157-S163 an we did have on late last year an we are already having issues finding people to Quest with, we are dieing?

Comment

server 172 i cant evolve my cockatrice to iron cockatrice !!

Comment

Working...
                                X