Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champion Showdown: One Battle to Destroy Them All!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Showdown: One Battle to Destroy Them All!

Champion Showdown
    The Champion Showdown is the first all-server, all-platform and all-timezone event, meaning this is the competition for all
    League of Angels players from all over the world.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Champion Showdown banner.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	1772511

Click this event icon to enter.

Name:	Champion Showdown icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1772510

Unprecedented Honor
    The winner of Champion Showdown will receive special honors and privileges in League of Angels, including:
    Title: You will earn a title with a special attribute and you have the right to name it.
    Equipment: You will earn the most powerful equipment in LoA; you can decide the name and description for it.

After all the customized items are made, both the outlook and the attribute can be seen in all servers.

Share of Cheer or Woe
    Players (Lvl. 50+) in the same platform will get event bonus according to player with the highest rank in this platform.
    Players (Lvl. 50+) in the same server will get event bonus according to player with the highest rank in this server.
    Players will receive super rewards when his/her Cheering points exceed certain quantity.

Cheering Guess
    Champion Showdown has a Cheering Guess feature. All players can join in the guess. Whether you guess right or wrong, you will be rewarded with great items.

Competition Agenda
    Qualifier: May 15th 10:00:00 to May 17th 23:59:59
    Group Stage: May 18th 00:00:01 to May 20th 23:59:59
    Grand Final: May 21st 00:00:01 to May 22nd 23:59:59
    Rewards Collection: May. 23rd 00:00:01 to May 25th 23:59:59

Name:	Champion Showdown 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1772512

Rules:
    1. Players with a battle rating over 1,000,000 and Lvl. 50+ can participate.
    2. There are 2 stages in the event. Gold Stage: Lvl. 50 - Lvl. 80; Diamond Stage: Lvl. 81+.
    3. Champion Showdown contains 3 parts: Qualifiers, Group Stage and Grand Final.
    4. The champions will be rewarded with honor and glory!

Qualifiers
    In this stage, you need to check to see if you are qualified to participate the first battle stage - group stage. The system will automatically select players (Lvl. 50+) with 1,000,000 Battle Rating to participate in this event. The max space available is 5,000. So, if you want to participant in this event or perform better in battle, you must hurry up to upgrade your weapon, train your mount, fairy and hero, and try any way to make your party stronger!

Please note that there are 2 stages in the event. Gold Stage: Lvl. 50 - Lvl. 80; Diamond Stage: Lvl. 81+.

Name:	Champion Showdown 02.jpg
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1772513
    Group Stage
    Here comes the real battle stage - Group Stage. You need to defeat other players in your group to win a higher score. You can get free attempts daily as well as purchase extra attempts with Diamonds. There are 8 groups in Gold Stage, and 8 in Diamond Stage. At the end of this phase, the top 8 players of each group in each stage are qualified to enter the Grand Final stage.

Name:	Champion Showdown 03.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1772514

Grand Final
    Players who enter the Grand Final will compete for the highest honor.

Name:	Champion Showdown 04.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1772515

All players can place wagers before battle begins. Click this button

Name:	Champion Showdown - wager icon.jpg
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1772516 you will enter the wager interface. Meanwhile, you can Cheer or Boo the players. If you use 1,000 roses (Champion Showdown Rose) to cheer a player, he or she will receive a 1% basic stat bonus (total bonus can be stacked up to 50%). If you toss 500 Eggs to boo at a player, he or she will receive a 1% decrease in basic stats (total decrease can be stacked up to 50%).

Name:	Champion Showdown 05.jpg
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1772517
    For more details please check in-game when the event begins. Hurry up to prepare for this awesome cross-server event!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

this is going to be interresting

Comment

this wont be interesting at all...the same people who win EVERY event will again win this event...PvP events are rarely interesting due to this flaw in the system

Comment

Nice event

Comment

wonderful another event over half the people that play wont qualify for because they don't cash just what we need

Comment

only 1% players get to enjoy this event, others just fill up space available

Comment

even some cashers will not qualify... this is worldwide event, it's for the big league of 4 mil BR+. I supose this includes chinese since that's what it says, it will be the most unbalanced event ever. Just think that the average chinese player has around 8 mil BR and it's not flufy BR that we have on international. Good luck to those who qualify
              IGN: Zephyr
              S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Why not just bring back the Divine War? In my opinion, that is the best and most fun event you have ever created. It doesn't matter there if you're strong or weak, you get to help your faction.

Comment

I agree an event that makes everyone work together is more fun. This event is just another tournament where even though i win every fight i still never rank in top 100
                  only because i dont spend diamonds on it

Comment

yup pointless, just an extension of cross server tourniment

Comment

why can you not introduce something like a server guardian angel where everyone gets to play a part. this would be more exciting and get people truly playing together, its not like there isn't enough servers.

Comment

I agree another bullsh-it cashier event

Comment

will be another fail like "Divine War" .. hmmm ...

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
                            even some cashers will not qualify... this is worldwide event, it's for the big league of 4 mil BR+. I supose this includes chinese since that's what it says, it will be the most unbalanced event ever. Just think that the average chinese player has around 8 mil BR and it's not flufy BR that we have on international. Good luck to those who qualify
                            Chinese version have a million stuff that we don't have.
                            One top cross-server player from them can 1 shot K.O our Top100 CS Players without losing any hero.
                            They aren't included.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                            You were everything, and could have been
                            It's the first summer, of the first year
                            Today only rain, knocks on my window
                            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                            Your arms can no longer warm me
                            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Its may 15 13:26 server time but cant access this event.. when it realy starts then?

Comment

Working...
                              X