To Honor Our Angel - Serrin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Honor Our Angel - Serrin

Serrin was an experienced League of Angel's player among various other R2 games. She served as one of our beloved GMs and helped many players in-game during her time with us. Unfortunately, Serrin passed away two weeks ago, leaving many in great dismay. We will forever have her in our thoughts and prayers and extend our most heartfelt condolences to her family and friends. In her honor, we have created a new Angel in-game named after Serrin. We hope that this special Angel will forever remind us of her kindness.

This is her in-game character. According to her husband, Serrin's favorite map is Titania (Lvl. 81 - 90), a stunning winter paradise.

Serrin is dedicated and fearless, and has now become an Angel in the land of Angels. With this Angel, we hope that Serrin will forever fight by our side for what is right and just.

We have also included an NPC-Serrin in the Titania map to honor her favorite location in LoA. Visit her to see view the poem made for her (chosen from poems made by fellow LoA players). We will never forget the beautiful life that was far too briefly a part of League of Angels.

The new Angel will be available after the next version update. We will make a series of Hot Events to make Serrin available to all players, which means all players have the chance to get this Angel for free. Please keep an eye on our official website and forum for coming news.

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Official Site:
    http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

I want to say a very heartfelt and warm thanks to the devs and R2 games for the Angel. I am not sure that there is any way to express how much this means to me and her friends.....

I wish also to say a special thanks to IllyaMui, for their poem of which part is now immortalized in the game. 3 lines stood to me in a way that words can not express but summed up how Serrin and I lived our lives.....

Infinite in mystery is her beauty
    What wisdom or sorrow may hide in that smile
    For there is no hate only joy from the gift of the goddess

For a gamer, there is really no greatest legacy than to be immortalized in the games that we play and love. To have players enjoy the games that we have worked on and enjoyed..... many of them never really knowing that there may be a true story and face behind the image on the game......
    I hope people enjoy the company of Serrin the angel as much as I enjoying sharing my life with my beloved partner, and sharing her with friends, fellow staff and players alike.

R2 GM Serrin 1971-2015
    tho safwn ochr yn ochr, byth yn eich gyfartal
    Bob amser yn eich traed, am byth a bob amser
    Mae eich cleddyf a tharian, ffyddlon i'r dduwies
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

RIP serrin

Comment

My condolences to Serrin's family and loved ones. Beautiful gesture from the developers.
        IGN Petal
        Server S231 Withering Fen

Comment

Beauty Is Grace, and Grace is ever flowing in the eyes of love in our hearts. May you ever R.I.P. Serrin and flow on the sands of time.

With everlasting love Crye.

Comment

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of Serrin ,RIP , will stay forever in our memories and in our hearts
            s17 Guardian Angels

Comment

Dear Team,
              I have seen u have released this new commemorative Angel Serrin in memory of the GM. I find it is a really nice and honourable thing.

I also read u will make Serrin available to all players through some hot events, and this is honourable and remarkable too.

I only would like to suggest you, in any case, to consider to put this beautiful new angel in the Arena Shop, because every day new players arrive, and it is good that Serrin, who helped newbies to grow in real life, could be available even in a year or two, regardless hot events.

Aoede icon worths 1500 arena badges and she is 75 level; of course I think Serrin deserves much efforts to be acquired, why not requesting for her 3000 Arena Badges or so?

A lot of free players have so many Arena Badges left after having had Aoede and Nyssa, and they have not much time to follow all the events,I think they would be happy to use the badges for Serrin.

My two cents.

With endless esteem.

Comment

Wow what a wonderful thing to do!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Serrin's family and friends. I'm sure she is missed by all!

Comment

RIP Serrin, you are with the Angels now ... It's a sad story, courage to the members who worked with her. She is a beautiful angel.

Comment

I found a fanfic as a tribute to Her, made by a friend of mine.. http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....ead&tid=216897

Click image for larger version

Name:	Serrin_LoA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1728218
                    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
                    X