League of Angels 5/21 Update – New Angel Frigg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 5/21 Update – New Angel Frigg

In this week's update, we will introduce a stunning new Angel - Frigg, a series of system additions and optimizations, as well as some major bug fixes. Read on to check out the details!

All servers will be updated on May 21st. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see the new content and changes.
    System Optimizations & Additions

World BOSS Optimizations
    • New ranking rules.
    • New interactive gameplay.
    • New reward rules.
    • Various tweaks to the BOSS difficulty.
    • New World BOSS Shop – Collect Dark Cores from the World BOSS and then exchange them for rare items.

System AdditionsŸ
    • Raised the character level cap to 95.
    • Added a new level - Flaming Land (Lvl. 85) to the Inferno system.
    • Added a new dungeon - Temple of Shadows (Lvl. 95) to the Team Dungeon.
    • Added an exchange function among Dodge + Hit, Crit + Hit, PATK + Crit and MATK + Crit gems.

New Items
    • Added Adv. Card Lotto Vouchers and Mystery Card Lotto Vouches, which can be used to open Middle and Superior Chests in the upcoming House of Cards event.
    • Added Artifact EXP Card Chests, which can be used to improve your Angel Artifact.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue where the world level rewards could not be collected in the Angels’ Party event.
    • Fixed an issue where an incorrect answer displayed in the Erebus Answer and Quiz Dash.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

no upgrade for fusion lvl 11 yet? sigh
    no exchange for imperial weapon ? sigh

nice update really

Comment

in next update pls kindly upgrade exchange weapon for hecate sword/poseidon bow/hades staff and others...

Comment

Looks like a nice update! So many people were complaining about World Boss. See if this quiets it down...

Comment

Yes! HoC cards...maybe I can get some freeish flashies
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

that update looks very good, but i have some questions....for gems, what can i do with claimed rewards gems as like 5.level matk+dodge,6.level matk+crit and 6.level crit+hit if i need socketing gems 7.level and higher?...single server tycoon is so dissappointed and why is so haaard to get ungodly souls and royal's mark?, really i hate that...sorry for my bad english, have a nice day

Comment

Patch was nice, but you have royally screwed up Demonic War. Every time we got to a boss with Warlord Sashes as a reward, it would skip 3 bosses ahead. We got to 9, killed it, went straight to 12, got to 14, killed it, went straight to 18. No idea what yous have done :s
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You need make this one imporatant thing: make sell rare armours and weapons.. some ppl dont need them..

Comment

nice update, keep it up
                  IGN: Zephyr
                  S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Patch was nice, but you have royally screwed up Demonic War. Every time we got to a boss with Warlord Sashes as a reward, it would skip 3 bosses ahead. We got to 9, killed it, went straight to 12, got to 14, killed it, went straight to 18. No idea what yous have done :s
                    That's maybe a bug, that the players cause it by attacking the boss multiple times when it's low health, causing it for the next boss/bosses to also die or " skip " them.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Thats not from this update, it been like this since dw started.

Comment

Frigg are you sure?
                        Frigging in the rigging
                        Frigging in the rigging
                        Frigging in the rigging
                        There was **** all else to do
                        LOL
                        Plus one additional lol
                        "LOL"

Comment

wow I hate what you all did with WB, but small really small like it

Comment

Originally posted by Sydam View Post
                            wow I hate what you all did with WB, but small really small like it
                            I am not small and I like it, all cashers on my server like it too. WB is actually worth doing now! thumbs up

Edit: I am also very pleased to see it's not bugged so far
                            IGN: Zephyr
                            S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Still no update for exchange hexate and zeus sword

Comment

Working...
                              X