X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy: Put Hecate in Your Party!

Group Buy
    Duration: 5/25 - 5/29 (server time)
    Server: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Description:
    Group buy consists of 2 different components, Diamond purchase and Voucher purchase. During the event, the more players who purchase the same items, the higher discounts they can get for the items. The discount can be as high as 40% off.

The items in this event include Godless Wolf Shard, Eostre's Icon Shard, Reindeer Soul Shard, Crystal Reindeer Soul Shard, Empyreal Dragon King Shard, Empyreal Essence, Hecate Crest Shard, Seraph's Stone, Blessed Stone, Gem Enhancement Stone, Refining Stone, Element Crystal, Runestone, Ruby Herosoul, Aegis Shard, Soulstone, Angel Tears, Basic Energy Card (50), Adv. Energy Card (50), Enchanted Ore, Synth Scroll, Dragonsoul EXP Pack (100) and so on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Group Buy banner 5.25.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	1773088

Rules
    :
    1. During the event, the more players who purchase the same items, the higher the discounts they can get for the items. The discount can be as high as 40% off.
    2. If you bought an item at a higher price than the final price, the system will automatically calculate and return the price difference to you after the event ends. For example, if a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 Diamonds, so he will get 1600 Diamonds back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Group Buy interface 5.25.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	1773089

3. A Group Ticket can be used in the Group Buy to purchase certain items. 1 Group Ticket is worth 1 Diamond. A Group Ticket can be obtained from the Total Recharge and Today’s Gift events.
    4. If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned. For example, if a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, with 3200 Diamonds and 400 Group Tickets, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 diamonds, and he will only get 1200 Diamonds back.

Tips: Group Tickets are still valid for the next Group Buy event.

Lucky Draw:
    The first time each day a player buys each specific item in Group Buy, they will get a chance to draw in Lucky Draw. Prizes include Group Buy points and Vouchers. There is also an item that gives a 100% refund on the first purchase of the day!

Lottery:
    1. Group Buy points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Players choose a number from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 5000 Diamonds! Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

but the 100% refund is not working

Comment

how many times u gonna change price greedy b@sterds

Comment

Just a quick suggestion, maybe a remark. Would be a lot better if we could could use more than 10 group buy vouchers on hecate.....or more vouchers on anything. Have over 40k of the things taking up space, and can never use them. Sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Post edit: Same could be said of the Aureus coins.
        Last edited by LordDragonX; 05-25-2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

of course you can use them. Unless you do not like gemology. If you do, spend 40k on that. You can buy 267 times 50 gemology tries with 40k group buy vouchers. That is equal to more than 13k gemology moves. Should last you a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
            of course you can use them. Unless you do not like gemology. If you do, spend 40k on that. You can buy 267 times 50 gemology tries with 40k group buy vouchers. That is equal to more than 13k gemology moves. Should last you a while.
            These can win him a tycoon, lol, except if there is a mega casher on his server of course. But surely a good rank. And then people complain they can't make points to win prize at tycoon.....
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Some of us are worried about things other than tycoon. I'd love to have Hecate in my squad, or Eostre. Maybe the crystal reindeer upgrade. Or maybe I want some additional resources to boost my heroes. Sure the gem moves would be nice, they're not the end all of everything. The vouchers need to be usable for more than just gems.

Comment

dragon if youre into end all of everything revelations brace yourself- every group buy event you have an item on sale! ta daaa

Comment

Originally posted by moravagine View Post
                  dragon if youre into end all of everything revelations brace yourself- every group buy event you have an item on sale! ta daaa
                  Yeah, on sale for people who drop their life savings into the game. 90+% of us don't. So your revelation is irrelevant, and unfounded.

Comment

lulz im not dropping anything man get off you high shrub i mean theres an item you can cash out with you google of vouchers/coupons/coins that you got entirely for free im sure..this time its gemology. about 90% its the maple story afk etc generation. theyll never have life savings and we all pay what we want regardless. if youre wondering ill never shell out that much for hectate shes not worth half as [especially in an unimaginative rip off... here i go on my rants which are irrelevant] much and i know its a little oxymoronic but im not being the troll here. have fun. or dont. whatever floats your boat. the end = kindly dont expect anothereply

Comment

ps join cs and tell me again how many of "us" arent full blown p2w

pps enjoy the party while its somehow still poorly regulated but you were the kids who d/l hacked games to death yourselves... we all created this coiner situation and you just capitalize on peoples addictive and gambling (rng) nature lol its just like selling crack to kids. you dont deserve this karmic payback. I SAID GOOD DAY!
                      Last edited by moravagine; 05-26-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X