Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enjoy Exciting Capsule Toys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy Exciting Capsule Toys!

Capsule Toys
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Duration: 5/28 - 5/31 (Server Time)
    Description:
    Turn the Vending Machine Button to get Capsule Toys and earn lots of fantastic items!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capsule Toys banner 5.28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1773262

Capsule Toys

Name:	Capsule Toys 5.28.jpg
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1773303
    Rules:
    1. During the event, all players get 1 free attempt daily while players with VIP4+ get 1 extra attempt daily.
    2. The vending machine contains 50 Capsules each round. Reset the machine by clicking '1-Click Reset' or simply waiting.
    3. Combo requirements and rewards change after the machine resets.
    4. Capsule prizes are shown in the panel while actual rewards will be placed in the reward inventory. Lock prizes for a fee to create combos.
    5. For every 4 turns, players will receive a cumulative reward. Unlike combo rewards, cumulative rewards will be placed directly in the character inventory.
    6. The cost for each turn is the sum of the button turning cost and the locking fees.

Tips:
    1. Hover your cursor over the Prize Preview to view what's in the machine. After each reset, the items will be different.
    2. Try to win more combo rewards so that you can meet the requirements for the Super Prize in the Toy Shop.

Toy Achievement

Name:	Toy Achievement 5.28.jpg
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	1773263

The more Capsule Toys you collect, the better the rewards you get!

Toy Shop

Name:	Toy Shop 5.28.jpg
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	1773264

Awesome items await you in the Toy Shop! Use your hard earned Gold Tickets, Silver Tickets, Bronze Tickets, and Capsule Coins to get equipment, Angels, and Mounts! This time you can win a Frigg's Icon!

Note: Capsule Coins and Gold/Silver/Bronze Tickets will not disappear after the events finish, and can be used the next time the event appears.

Reward Preview

Name:	Reward Preview 5.28.jpg
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	1773265

Check out all of the Capsule Toy Rewards, Cumulative Rewards, and Combo Rewards to see what you can get.

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to any development plan changes. Final updates will be determined in game.
    More exciting events are coming through 5/28 to 5/31 (Server Time), check them out in the in-game Hot Events panel now!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Where dissapear Capsule Toys icon? I just used my capsule toys attempt from hot events and... icon dissapear. I hope I won't loose my attempt with this error

Comment

Same thing happened on S255. I used my attempts this morning but after a couple of hours clicking on the CT icon would result in an "Event expired" panel (or something similar). Now the icon is gone completely.

Comment

and I lost my attempt...

Comment

I don't see any silver dragon and I see snow queen

Name:	sq.jpg
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1713230

Comment

Originally posted by crzil View Post
            I don't see any silver dragon and I see snow queen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139028[/ATTACH]
            Lol, she was there at first but they removed her when they took it down for repair. Pity! I was going to go and try get her.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              Lol, she was there at first but they removed her when they took it down for repair. Pity! I was going to go and try get her.
              I mean till now (server time 20.17) I still don't see any dragon in mine, while the other are already get fix (I think).

Comment

It should be fixed by now.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X