League of Angels 5/28 Update: New Hero - Moonlight Warlord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 5/28 Update: New Hero - Moonlight Warlord

In this week's update, we’ll be introducing a ton of new content to enjoy including some useful new functions for Gems, an awesome new hero, stunning wings and a fairy as well as many system optimizations and bug fixes. Read on to view the details!

All servers will be updated on May 28th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Functions for Gems
    - Added a 'Synthesize all' option to the Forge’s Synth. With this option, players can synthesize all their lower level gems of the same kind to higher level gems much faster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Synthesize all button.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1773306
    - Added a 'Batch Exchange' function to the Forge. With this function, players can exchange their current gems to the target gems they want.

Name:	Batch Exchange.jpg
Size:	435.9 KB
ID:	1773308
    New Evolved Hero - Moonlight Warlord (Evolved from Hercules)

Name:	LoA_Hero_Moonligt Warlord.jpg
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	1773309
    New Wings - Cinderella

Name:	LoA-Wings-Cinderella.png
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	1773316
    New Fairy - Taurus

Name:	LoA-Fairy-Taurus.png
Size:	479.6 KB
ID:	1773317

Skill Effect Optimizations:
    - Added a new skill effect to Earthshaker: The hero has 25% chance to immune Stun and Chaos.
    - Added a new skill effect to Hercules: The hero has 40% chance to immune Stun and Chaos.
    - Removed the skill effect 'ignores Deception' of hero Hercules.
    - Added a new skill effect to Dragon Empress: This hero has 15% chance to immune Stun and Chaos.
    - Added a new skill effect to Dragon Queen: This hero has 25% chance to immune Stun and Chaos.

New Flairs
    - Strength Talks
    - King of Rookies

New Items
    - Dark Paladin Crest Shards

Optimizations
    - Optimized the special effect for battle stats: Dodge, Hit and Crit.
    - Optimized the Rare Item panel under the Forge’s Synth tab.
    - Added skill descriptions to Artifacts in Artifacts Chests.
    - Added two new functions to the Inventory:
    Ÿ Click image for larger version

Name:	1-Click Open icon.jpg
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1773310 1-Click Open which can open all the chests in Inventory.
    Ÿ Click image for larger version

Name:	Only show usable items.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1773311 All usable items would be listed once this is selected.
    - Optimized Mount Glamor order and button status.
    - Decreased the HP for the 2nd and 3rd World BOSS.
    - Changed the class of World BOSS to Rogue.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed the bug where player's skin skill CD reset when they left the cross server battleground and reentered it.
    - Fixed the bug that Battle Report cannot be checked.
    - Fixed the bug that Champion Showdown was bugged randomly.
    - Corrected some of the incorrect answers in Erebus quiz.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

How to get new material "Immortal Spirit" needed to evolve hercules? I have Moonlight Warlord crest but can't evolve due to no Immortal Spirit, but no information on where to get it from?

Comment

WOW. Really? A second evolve for Earth Shaker? Sounds to me as if the GTA devs are Monkeys and throw with their puu on a wall to decide what comes next!

Comment

We need exchange for Hecate Sword, Hades' Staff and Imperial weapons in theyr description it says that : "Can be exchanged at the forge for other class weapon" but there is no option to exchange those items .

Please fix it !!!

Comment

mmortal Spirit are offered in hotevents. New weapons can't be exchanged at the moment. The exchange feature for it has not been implemented yet.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by alfredcordonet View Post
            We need exchange for Hecate Sword, Hades' Staff and Imperial weapons in theyr description it says that : "Can be exchanged at the forge for other class weapon" but there is no option to exchange those items .

Please fix it !!!
            Totally agree.
            Instead of lame optimizations like making dodge more overpowered than the rest of the stats or making tarot from a beloved content to a disgusted one, how about you start to spend some time to actually implement the missing content (for about 2 months) such as new heroic weapon exchange??? You know what maybe you can stop your daily new angel release for a second and make the stuff your society has been screaming for months.
            Last edited by ZaferSama; 05-30-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

doble accont

Hi, why in this game are double tolerated account?

Comment

woah, that hero seems good.

but im a non casher so bye.
                Wartune: Hotarumaru; [S602]; Lv XX

Comment

Originally posted by alfredcordonet View Post

Please fix it !!!
                  /SIGNED

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                    New weapons can't be exchanged at the moment.
                    We know that, looking every day in the forge, just to see no change ...

my class is ranger, party is MoD, Hecate, Godless, Divine Hunter, Santa & KoB ... KoB is the most useless in this group, but only one who can wear my Zeus atm ...

I want to sort KoB out since 2 months, but can't because i need to change that sword into a staff and one of my caster's has only peerless staff ...

I fail to see that i need to upgrade a peerless weapon into a useful while i have a Zeus already that's only waiting for a possibility to exchange ...

I'm really PO-ed about that nothing's happen in this issue, bought that only because of its description, never wanted to use Zeus as Sword

Comment

hot event s258

what happened?? it still reload?? please fix it...thankyou

Comment

This game has the potential to be a great game but it is in the wrong hands. I hope some pro company buys this game and we start to enjoy it fully.

Comment

One click chest open.

Can it be fixed that when you choose to open up a single chest that it stays on the same page in your inventory after opened instead of refreshing to the first page like it was before? I like to open them one at a time and read what is says. Flipping 7-10 pages becomes a pain is the ***. Cheers!

Comment

heyy yve been waiting for along time to receive perfect filosofers stones and rare filosofers stones so why y didnt receive them yet bacuse in ticket was write in max 3 days.its not fair stealing from us

Comment

What happen in my server

Comment

Working...
                              X