League of Angels 6/4 Update: New Event - Starry Dream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 6/4 Update: New Event - Starry Dream

In this week's update, we'll introduce a fun new event called Starry Dream. Simply spin the wheel to achieve light up stars and receive fantastic rewards when all 7 stars are lit. See below for this plus some system additions, optimizations and some bug fixes.

All servers will be updated on June 4th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Event - Starry Dream
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a month.
    Duration: 6/5 - 6/8
    Description: During the event, players can choose a reward and spin the wheel. When all 7 stars are lit, they'll receive rewards.
    Click this event icon to enter when the event begins. Click image for larger version

Name:	Starry Dream icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1773566

Rules:
    1. Select a reward on the left to spin the wheel.
    2. The amount of lit stars may increase or decrease after each spin. Light up all 7 stars to claim the reward!
    3. Click the Refresh button to refresh the reward items in all 5 sections. Refreshing won't affect stars that are already lit.
    4. There is a daily limit for each type of reward a player can claim.
    5. The spins cost different amounts of Lucky Points for different rewards. Each player has 10 free Lucky Points at the beginning of this event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Starry Dream interface.jpg
Size:	882.4 KB
ID:	1773567

New Hero - Amazon Hawker (Evolved from Amazon Hunter)

System Additions & Optimizations
    - Added an Exchange function for four kinds of new Heroic Gear: Zeus' Sword, Hades' Staff, Ares' Dagger, and Poseidon' Bow. This new function can be found in the Exchange panel of the Forge.
    - Added a new Phoenix Palace and Pegasus Palace to the Zodiac system plus new Aegis Skills corresponding to the two new Zodiac dungeons.
    - Now only the first 1000 players on each Qualifier Ranking will be counted in the Divine Realm's Cross-server Clash of Might.
    - Lowered the unlock levels for two taverns: Twilight Tavern now unlocks at Lvl. 40, and Astral Tavern now unlocks at Lvl. 50.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed the bug in which mount skills wrongly added buffs to other deployed heroes. The corrected version now only adds buffs to the main character.
    - Fixed the hidden bug in which Mount Glamor may cause a black screen within the Mount Glamor interface.
    - Fixed the bug in which wrong level tips display when you upgraded your Angels' Aegis.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    - Added an Exchange function for four kinds of new Heroic Gear: Zeus' Sword, Hades' Staff, Ares' Dagger, and Poseidon' Bow. This new function can be found in the Exchange panel of the Forge.
    *thumbsup* thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Best change in this Update ^^

why do we need to grumble first? Next time better introduce new stuff (with description of changeability) with a working function of changeability

Comment

Pegasus aegis not working

Name:	Untitlednewae.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	509.9 KB
ID:	1713542
      s218
      eugen31

Comment

Starry Dream, looks good
        Last edited by 99sammy; 06-04-2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

mmmmm, stun and chaos is not a debuff????
          Server - 126 Railed Legions
          IGN - Iroga
          Berserker!

Comment

Originally posted by Iroga View Post
            mmmmm, stun and chaos is not a debuff????
            I don't think it's a debuff those are probably effects, debuffs are the ones that reduces your attack or healing capacity or the ones that reduces your hp per turn.

Comment

Name:	Blessings..PNG
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	1713805

Are there going to be new blessings for the two new Zodiacs as well?

Comment

me too lol dont know why?

Comment

cant use dark paladin crest...

hi!god afternoon..i cant use this dark paladin crest i got from gold dragon egg exchange..hope someone can fix it so that i can use him,and 1 more we dont many layer in server 53 rockshard road hope we can get a merge or something..thanks again and more power to LOA...

Comment

I got Dark Paladin crest in my box but when I open recruit it says I got 0.
                    The new exchange event is for ghost paladin crest. I try click SWAP, but it says - Ghost Paladin crest insufficient. Kindly someone help. TY. Server 150 Witches' Coven.
                    Last edited by R296424641; 06-11-2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R296424641 View Post
                      I got Dark Paladin crest in my box but when I open recruit it says I got 0.
                      The new exchange event is for ghost paladin crest. I try click SWAP, but it says - Ghost Paladin crest insufficient. Kindly someone help. TY. Server 150 Witches' Coven.
                      You can recruit Dark Paladin anyways, as long as you have 1200 rubys and Icon in inventory. It was due to visual bug, maybe it's fixed by now. Also you have DARK Paladin crest, you can't exchange for GHOST Paladin crest, as one is a hero crest, and other is Headless Horseman evolution chrest.
                      S210 Fiery Citadel
                      Nick Peyp

Comment

Working...
                      X