Dear Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Players

Due to a mistake, server S259 will not open on 7th of june, but tomorrow ( 8th ) same time.
    We apologize for this problem and appreciate your patience.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

ANd whats with many servers without team tournament that you announced??? Maybe if someone give us some info...

Comment

So I left my server (Donating my Gears to my hard working Guild). Now not only no new server but now my friend can't start tomorrow instead of today. Thanks a lot.

Finally: Thanks VetYuma for adding further details to the actual problem.
      Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-07-2015, 05:51 AM. Reason: Added Finally
      "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

why tomorrow and not today?!...tomorrow I can't enter..so stupid
        do something and open that server today
        too many mistake...A lot of people are tired of the mistakes you make(R2).Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Tron_Is_Dead View Post
          So I left my server (Donating my Gears to my hard working Guild). Now not only no new server but now my friend can't start tomorrow instead of today. Thanks a lot.
          Such a liar
          Trotineta is the name
          LoA is the game
          S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
          I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

Originally posted by Trotineta View Post
            Such a liar
            How so? I left Blackstone Path last night selling 30m gold worth of Gears and Donating to Royal Guards. Which part have you wrongly assessed?
            "This ain't no place for no hero. This ain't no place for no better man. This ain't no place for no hero. To call "home." "

Comment

Trotineta who are you?!...you are a god?!

Comment

Originally posted by SySy919191 View Post
                Trotineta who are you?!...you are a god?!
                Nah just another Troll with nothing better to do than accuse someone of something they are doing in the first place "Let he who hath sinned cast the first stone" Stop throwing stones with your name on them. Trot on.

Comment

What no new server today?!! My life is over now, goddammit! What am I gonna do today?!! Oh boo-hoo, you guys are gonna leave after a few days anyway, what's a day of waiting? Geez..

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                    What no new server today?!! My life is over now, goddammit! What am I gonna do today?!! Oh boo-hoo, you guys are gonna leave after a few days anyway, what's a day of waiting? Geez..
                    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... wait.... hahahahahahahahahahaha... stop seriously hahahahahahahaha. Ok look, if you have nothing nice to say then keep it in your head. Peace out.

273 Posts but you missed Rule 1 somehow.
                    Rules specifically related to forum use are as follows:

1. Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Which of these you wanna start with, offensive? Not quite abusive for me. Harassing, sure, somewhat Vulgar. Is it obscene to mock and blaspheme? Further more "leave after a few days" as i'm sure you're aware we players have many names and accounts. As do the 2 of us here, who were previously frustrated, but it's not even a big deal since Yuma made clear the situation. Thanks again Vets.
                    Last edited by Tron_Is_Dead; 06-07-2015, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Is there any chance of opening the world today even with delay? starting a new world on a monday.. only non lifers can do it ^^

Comment

i don't understand they keep opening new servers im on 179 we barely had enough ppl for TT and many other server just like mine 5-6 active players left. Asgard chat just seems like a ploy to distract players by having all different servers to socialize with cause no one to chat with on their home server. What happens when become only one player is active, I mean doesn't seem like you are planning to resolve this can you please consult your think tanks and do some worth while brain storming. Or contact me I have ideas that might help if you cant manage.

ign: Oracle
                        server s179

Comment

You guys ask silly questions, why are you not asking why a new server is being implemented when so many are empty ?
                          Why keep ignoring the fact this is going on by adding a new server ? This is EXACTLY why servers are empty.
                          We can't win on this one lets move to the next, leaving only a few left who did spend money and became strong.
                          Explain to me how this is not asked by you all ? You brag about how many servers you have , 70 % are dead !

Temptress
                          Last edited by Runesteel; 06-08-2015, 05:45 PM.
                          Temptress

Comment

Because that's not a conversation for this thread. You need to make one thats not at all server specific. It's not us asking the wrong questions, you're in the wrong place.

Comment

Working...
                            X